HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer and an Associate member of the Intel Intelligent Systems Alliance, introduces the PRO-6820. This is a fanless barebone system, with a chassis built tough for extended industrial processing indoors or outdoors. The system measures in at 9.45" x 9.96" x 4.53", not much bigger than our small form factor systems, running off Intel's 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge Quad Core i3/i5/i7 processor, and capable of up to 8GB of memory from 2x 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM slots.
Rich with I/Os, the PRO-6820 offers 6x instal USB slots, 2x front accessible USB 3.0 slots and 4x rear USB 2.0 slots. The system also has 2x PS2 ports, 1x externally accessible 8-bit GPIO port, 4x COM ports, 6x LAN ports, 1x mic-in, 1x audio-out, 1x CF Card Socket & 1x externally accessible 2.5" SATA HDD. The Intel Integrated HD Graphics controller allows 1x VGA port with resolution up to 2048x1536 & 1x DVI-D ports with resolution up to 1920x1200.
The fanless, vent-hole-free system can perform in extended temperature environments with operating temperatures measured at -30C - 90C (-22F - 158F). Designed tough and rugged, the PRO-6820 is ideal for, but not limited to, outdoor digital video surveillance, much like the systems controlling traffic cameras and lights. This system is in production and ready for order.
- Intel 2nd/3rd Gen Core i-Series Mobile Processors, Barebone Fanless System
- Highly Efficient Fanless Design For Extended Temperature Environment
- Vent-Hole Free Construct w/ Ext. Accessible 2.5" Bay And CF Slot
- QM77 Chipset Supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i5/i7 Dual mini-PCIe expansion with one SIM socket for Wifi and 3G/4G Module
- Six Gigabit Ethernet ports and four COM ports
- Built-in watchdog features and instant OS recovery function
For more information, refer to the datasheet.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition