Taipei, Taiwan - April 16, 2013 - APLEX Technology Inc., a global industrial computer product solution provider, today extends its embedded BOX PC portfolio with Intel D2550 Dual Core 1.86 GHz processor equipped with NM10 chipset, wide range power input from 9 to 32V DC, and 2x204pin SO-DIMM up to 4GB that delivers advanced graphics processing capability and significantly reduces power consumption. This ACS-2645 embedded system enables greater adoption in machine controlling, factory automation, and is ideal for any industrial applications.
Abundant I/O Designs
Extending APLEX din rail BOX PC Series such as ACS-2685/ACS-2695, fanless ACS-2645 has a simple & stylish design and in conjunction with Cedar Trail platform, it can provide excellent graphics performance and power efficiency. The I/O connections include four COM port (2xRS-232 (COM1&COM2), 1xRS-422/485 (COM3), 1xRS-232 (COM4)), 4x USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 1x audio port. With the growth of WiFi connection in industrial-grade product applications, ACS-2645 has dual optional antenna interfaces for efficient connectivity and provides another solution for communications besides USB ports and HDD bay.
Accessible Storage Design
ACS-2645 provides 2 x 2.5" SATA HDD and 2 x PCI expansion slots for excellent data storage for backup. In addition, it is easy for users to take one screw off and put HDD or PCI card in this embedded unit, which saves installation time. Compared with traditional embedded system, ACS-2645 takes advantages of cable hidden and easy installation design to provide a compelling user experience. As for ways of mounting, ACS-2645 can be din-rail amounted and wall-mounted.
Features of ACS-2645
- Intel Atom Processor D2550 1.86GHz , L2 Cache 1MB
- Support 2 x SO-DIMM 204pin, up to 4GB DDRIII 800/1066MHz FSB
- Fanless Solution
- 2 x 2.5" SATA HDD Space
- 1 x External CF slot
- Support 9~32V DC power input and AC power input
Latest News Posts
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Z87 vs. Z97
- Ram Memory speed setting - on a ASRock FM2A88x Extreme6+ MB
- Separate Off-Internet Network?
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop