Taipei, Taiwan - April 16, 2013 - APLEX Technology Inc., a global industrial computer product solution provider, today extends its embedded BOX PC portfolio with Intel D2550 Dual Core 1.86 GHz processor equipped with NM10 chipset, wide range power input from 9 to 32V DC, and 2x204pin SO-DIMM up to 4GB that delivers advanced graphics processing capability and significantly reduces power consumption. This ACS-2645 embedded system enables greater adoption in machine controlling, factory automation, and is ideal for any industrial applications.
Abundant I/O Designs
Extending APLEX din rail BOX PC Series such as ACS-2685/ACS-2695, fanless ACS-2645 has a simple & stylish design and in conjunction with Cedar Trail platform, it can provide excellent graphics performance and power efficiency. The I/O connections include four COM port (2xRS-232 (COM1&COM2), 1xRS-422/485 (COM3), 1xRS-232 (COM4)), 4x USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 1x audio port. With the growth of WiFi connection in industrial-grade product applications, ACS-2645 has dual optional antenna interfaces for efficient connectivity and provides another solution for communications besides USB ports and HDD bay.
Accessible Storage Design
ACS-2645 provides 2 x 2.5" SATA HDD and 2 x PCI expansion slots for excellent data storage for backup. In addition, it is easy for users to take one screw off and put HDD or PCI card in this embedded unit, which saves installation time. Compared with traditional embedded system, ACS-2645 takes advantages of cable hidden and easy installation design to provide a compelling user experience. As for ways of mounting, ACS-2645 can be din-rail amounted and wall-mounted.
Features of ACS-2645
- Intel Atom Processor D2550 1.86GHz , L2 Cache 1MB
- Support 2 x SO-DIMM 204pin, up to 4GB DDRIII 800/1066MHz FSB
- Fanless Solution
- 2 x 2.5" SATA HDD Space
- 1 x External CF slot
- Support 9~32V DC power input and AC power input
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications