Miami, FL - April 15th, 2013, 9:00 a.m. Eastern - ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of the highly anticipated Corsair 900D full tower chassis to their award-winning line of GENESIS desktops. The Corsair 900D is the perfect solution for hardware enthusiasts looking for a desktop chassis that offers an incredible amount of expansion options with plenty of room for future upgrades. With enough space for up to nine hard drive bays, dual power supplies and support for up to 4-WAY SLI liquid-cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics cards, the Corsair 900D Chassis is a welcomed addition to the ORIGIN GENESIS family.
ORIGIN GENESIS Corsair 900D Features:
- Supports Up To Five Radiator Mounting Points, Dual Power Supplies and Nine Hard Drive Bays
- ORIGIN CRYOGENIC Liquid-Cooling Solution for both CPU and GPU
- Supports Up To 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITANs
- ORIGIN PC Custom Automotive Paint Finish Available
The ORIGIN GENESIS starts at $1430.00
Quote from ORIGIN PC:
"The Corsair 900D is a perfect addition to our GENESIS line of high-performance desktops." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With plenty of room for upgrades and support for up to 4-WAY SLI Liquid-Cooled TITANs, the GENESIS 900D is the ideal solution for any hardware enthusiast."
Quote from Corsair:
"The Obsidian 900D cases are designed to be the ultimate platform for seriously expandable, high-performance PCs," said Thi La, Senior VP and GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "With the ORIGIN team's system design expertise and flair for style, I knew they would build an incredible machine around the case. They did in a big way. The ORIGIN GENESIS 900D PC is simply amazing."
Latest News Posts
- IRS still using Windows XP, and has more than 300 cybersecurity staff
- Cyclist will use 3D-printed handlebars during record attempt
- GameStop trying to evolve to avoid sharing same fate as Blockbuster
- Trying to figure out how wearables will help mobile payments ecosystem
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award