EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manucturer, is proud to introduce the company's first full-board water block for ASRock motherboard - the Z77 Extreme11. EK-FB ASR Z77 Extreme11 water block is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASRock Z77 Extreme11 motherboard. This water blocks directly cools Intel Z77 southbridge (PCH), PLX PEX 8474 PCIe lane splitter, LSI SAS2308 control hub as well as power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the waterblock is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber gaskets. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are already preinstalled and allow for easy and trouble-free installation.
EK-FB ASR Z77 Extreme11 comes with the MSRP of 120.95 euros (incl. VAT) and is readily available for pre-order through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. The item will start shipping on Tuesday, April 16th 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications