Are you still spending your quality time waiting for your computer to boot up? Have you experienced lag problems while operating multiple applications? SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions, today introduces an addition of the Velox series 2.5" SATA III SSD - Velox V50 to solve your problems. The Velox V50 features the latest controller technology to provide a brand new computer experience in excellent performance and cost effectiveness for those who are about to retire their traditional hard drives.
Different from the other solutions in the market, SP Velox V50 is equipped with a brand new controller, delivering a more stable and more powerful user experiences. Combining with the latest firmware and advanced controller circuit design, Velox V50 is able to maintain a long-standing IOPS performance while using it under extended period.
The new Velox V50 features the SATA III 6Gbps interface, delivers four time faster performance than the traditional hard drives in computer's boot time as well as in operating multiple programs. Built up with the advanced high speed NAND flash, V50 performs a high data transfer rate up to 530MB/s in read speed and 200MB/s in write speed.
With the combination of reliability and durability, SP Velox V50 is your ideal solution for users looking to upgrade their desktops and laptops. The V50 SSD is available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB, and is backed by a three year warranty.
- SATA 6 Gb/s, backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s
- 530 MB/s max. read speed
- 200 MB/s max. write speed
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Sustain IOPS performance over other competing solutions on NTFS file system
- Implemented with ECC technology to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Low power consumption
- Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
- Capacities: 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 69.85 mm x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 63g
- Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
- Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
- Color: Iron Grey Brushed Aluminium
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis