Sharkoon is expanding their range of affordable flash drives and introduces the new "Flexi-Drive GO" series. Additionally, the existing USB flash drive series was revised and now offers an improved read/write performance. Also new: The Flexi-Drive Ultimate is now available with 256 gigabytes.
The "Flexi-Drive GO" is a downwards compatible USB 3.0 flash drive, which replaces the manufacturer's previous USB 2.0 drives. Sharkoon thus focuses exclusively on the latest transfer standard and consequently removes USB 2.0 drives out of their program. The drives offer the latest transfer performance but are priced the same as the USB 2.0 standard of the previous series. They are available in 8, 16, 32 and 64 gigabytes. The Flexi-Drive GO, through USB 3.0, reaches a read rate of up to 80 MB/s and a write rate of up to 10 MB/s. The 8 GB version achieves a write rate of up to 5 MB/s. They support the operating systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 10.x and Linux from Kernel 2.4. Dimensions are 55 x 18 x 8 mm (L x W x H) and weighs around 7 grams.
Also newly available is the "Flexi-Drive Sprint Plus" series, which has been technically upgraded and now offers a better write/read performance than its "Sprint" predecessor. With USB 3.0, its reaches a maximum read speed of 190 MB/s and a write speed of 40 MB/s. The 16 GB version achieves a maximum write speed of up to 20 MB/s. The Flexi-Drive Sprint Plus is available from 16 GB to 64 GB.
Already on the market, the Flexi-Drive Ultimate is now available for purchase with 256 gigabytes. With its USB 3.0 transfer speed, it reaches a maximum read speed of up to 250 MB/s and a write speed of up to150 MB/s. The suggested retail price is 279 euros.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive flash sticks available for the suggested retail price starting at 9.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni