ZOWIE GEAR's product line expands into cable management devices with the introduction of the CAMADE.
ZOWIE GEAR understands that there are users who experience inconveniences with their mouse cable; whether it's due to space constraints, caught cable, or cable entanglement. The CAMADE is our solution to those issues. It manages the cable ensuring that this does not happen by allowing gamers to have a set cable length available to make quick and unobstructed movements.
Furthermore, the unique adjustable spring design enables the user to choose a comfortable height and its solid design allows convenient mobility without any necessary assembly. CAMADE is equipped with a rubber clip that fits mouse cables of different thicknesses.
ZOWIE CAMADE will be available in May with 3 different color option.
- Guarantees that the cable does not get caught or entangled while moving the mouse.
- Unique adjustable spring allows users to select a comfortable height
- Rubber feet provides stability and a solid grip
- Unique design allowing for convenient mobility
- Rubber clip compatible with all types of mice cables
MSRP: 24.99 euros / $24.99 (Plus tax)
Product available in May, Please check below for participating launch partner shops:
- USA: GameJava.com
- Denmark: Webdanes
- Finland: Jimm's PC
- Germany: Caseking
- Norway: MAXFPS
- Poland: NEOGEAR
- Spain: VERSUS GAMERS
- Sweden: MAXFPS
- Sweden: Inet
- United Kingdom: Kustom PC
- Russia : Cyberlife
- Kazakhstan : Goodgame
- Malaysia : Extreme Gear
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood, not miners, gobbling up Radeon RX Vega supply
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience