EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce world's first water cooling solution for both AMD FirePro W9000 and S10000 graphics cards. EK Water Blocks' versatible and fully flexible solution allows for virtually any configuration to be used and expanded when necassery. Both solutions provide a single-slot design thus doubling the computing power per unit compared to factory heatsink fan (HSF) cooling solution. Same footprint - twice the power!
EK-FCS10000 is a high performance full-cover water block for AMD FirePro S10000 series dual-processor professional/server graphics cards. This water block directly cools both GPUs, RAM as well as both VRMs (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCS10000 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
EK-FCW9000 is a high performance full-cover water block for AMD FirePro W9000 series professional workstation CAD/CAM graphics cards. This water block directly cools GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain 100% stable under any given workload. EK-FCW9000 water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of both water blocks is made of C110 grade electrolytic copper while the top is made of laser cut stainless steel metal plate. EK-FCS10000 also comes with single-slot I/O bracket which frees adjacent PCI/PCI-Express slot. The sealing is performed by quality NBR rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Both water blocks are - just like any EK Water Blocks product - factory pressure tested and come with 1g packaging of Arctic Cooling MX-2 thermal grease (TIM).
EK-FCS10000 comes with the MSRP of 139.95 euros (incl. VAT) while the EK-FCW9000 comes with MSRP of 119.95 euros (incl. VAT). Both product will be available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network on Friday, April 5th 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines