As one leading brand in the computer chassis, thermal solution, and power supply unit, Thermaltake continues launching the most expecting member in Urban Series, Urban S71 mainstream full-tower, categorized in windowed and non window version. The Urban Series has a sophisticated and cutting-edge look; designed for users who looks for powerful performance and high expandability but a flamboyantly appearance or more simple and sophisticated look.
Urban S71 built with brushed aluminum finish front door panel to mask the extrusive drive devices (3 ODD and 6 HDD drive bays), not only unify the appearance, but also provide a simple yet elegant aesthetic; the sophisticated look can also be part of decoration at home to enhance living quality. Furthermore, the preinstalled sound-damping foams for extreme silence purpose on both side panels of Urban S71 non window version reduce noise and acoustic levels within the chassis.
Convenient Platform & Easy Installation
The front-top panel has implemented two of latest data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports along with two USB 2.0 ports, a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grand direct access when needed. Top-mounted 2.5" or 3.5" HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap drive replacement design for easy setup or removal of HDD.
Preinstalled two of 200 mm speed control fans at the front and top plus a rear 120 mm turbo fan optimize system ventilation. In order to keep the interior dust free, all intake ventilation holes come with dust protection including removable dust filters at the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
Greater Spacious Interior
Urban S71 enables user to build up a complete high-end solution with a 240 mm radiator liquid cooling system, support motherboard up to Extend ATX and extra long graphic card with ease which helps to protect user's hardware and increase the CPU's overclocking potential, most importantly while delivering outstanding performance and efficiency from within the case.
The complete Urban Series namely Urban S21, S31, S41, and S71 had been officially introduced by Thermaltake respectively. This entire series allows users to have more options to get an elite enclosure that will last you for builds to come.
For more details on the Thermaltake Urban S71 information please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z smartphone revealed at MWC 2015
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop