As one leading brand in the computer chassis, thermal solution, and power supply unit. Thermaltake continues releasing new Urban S41 mainstream mid-tower, categorized in windowed and non window version, one of the members of Thermaltake latest chassis series - Urban Series. The entire series has a sophisticated and cutting-edge look; designed for users who looks for powerful performance and high expandability but a flamboyantly appearance or more simple and sophisticated look.
Urban S41 built with brushed aluminum finish front door panel to mask the extrusive drive devices ( 4 ODD and 5 HDD drive bays), not only unify the appearance, but also provide a simple yet elegant aesthetic; the sophisticated look can also be part of decoration at home to enhance living quality. Furthermore, the preinstalled sound-damping foams for extreme silence purpose on both side panels of Urban S41 non window version reduce noise and acoustic levels within the chassis.
The front-top panel has implemented two of latest data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports along with two USB 2.0 ports, a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grand direct access when needed. Top-mounted 2.5" or 3.5"HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap drive replacement design for easy setup or removal of HDD. Preinstalled two of 120mm fans and a top-mounted 200mm fan optimize system ventilation. In order to keep the interior dust free, all intake ventilation holes come with dust protection including removable dust filters at the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
Pre-mounting holes enable user to support motherboards up to standard ATX and CPU cooler installation, the extra long graphic card as well as rubber grommet holes for Advanced Cable Management and Liquid Cooling System.
Ever since introduction of Urban S21, S31 and S41, one more member from Urban family will be introduced soon. Users can get an elite enclosure that will last you for builds to come.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives