As one leading brand in the computer chassis, thermal solution, and power supply unit. Thermaltake continues releasing new Urban S41 mainstream mid-tower, categorized in windowed and non window version, one of the members of Thermaltake latest chassis series - Urban Series. The entire series has a sophisticated and cutting-edge look; designed for users who looks for powerful performance and high expandability but a flamboyantly appearance or more simple and sophisticated look.
Urban S41 built with brushed aluminum finish front door panel to mask the extrusive drive devices ( 4 ODD and 5 HDD drive bays), not only unify the appearance, but also provide a simple yet elegant aesthetic; the sophisticated look can also be part of decoration at home to enhance living quality. Furthermore, the preinstalled sound-damping foams for extreme silence purpose on both side panels of Urban S41 non window version reduce noise and acoustic levels within the chassis.
The front-top panel has implemented two of latest data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports along with two USB 2.0 ports, a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grand direct access when needed. Top-mounted 2.5" or 3.5"HDD Docking Station enables blazing fast file transfer and effortless hot-swap drive replacement design for easy setup or removal of HDD. Preinstalled two of 120mm fans and a top-mounted 200mm fan optimize system ventilation. In order to keep the interior dust free, all intake ventilation holes come with dust protection including removable dust filters at the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
Pre-mounting holes enable user to support motherboards up to standard ATX and CPU cooler installation, the extra long graphic card as well as rubber grommet holes for Advanced Cable Management and Liquid Cooling System.
Ever since introduction of Urban S21, S31 and S41, one more member from Urban family will be introduced soon. Users can get an elite enclosure that will last you for builds to come.
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC