As a world-renowned market leader, Gainward proudly introduces new GeForce GTX members - Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST. The Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is base on NVIDIA's Kepler architecture and 28nm ASIC process that offers you high performance operation but less power consuming.
Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, leads with award-wining "Golden Samples" version which is cooled by a dual-fan cooler with factory over-clocked speed and standard-clocked version with single-fan cooler, both come with 2GB GDDR5 memory.
The Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST gives you 66% more memory bandwidth, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology deliveries class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. It will offer an impressive 40% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions with high quality settings. For the current hot-selling games, the Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST performs up to 40% faster than GTX 650 Ti series. To compare with the competing GPU in red camp, it performs up to 30% faster. It is the most affordable GeForce GTX product with NVIDIA GPU Boost technology and will be the best choice of graphics product under $200.
Along with Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST launch, Gainward's powerful utility - Expertool II provides a whole new update that will help to utilize the brand new GTX 650 Ti BOOST series.
Gainward engineers' contribution for their users is to provide superior hardware design for GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series. The "Golden Sample" version - award-wining hardware design, provides GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST "Golden Sample" - factory over-clocked at 1072Mhz boost clock (1,006MHz base clock) and 3,054MHz (DDR6,108) memory clock speed, the GTX 650 Ti BOOST "Golden Sample" also can be over-clocked easily.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines