As a world-renowned market leader, Gainward proudly introduces new GeForce GTX members - Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST. The Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is base on NVIDIA's Kepler architecture and 28nm ASIC process that offers you high performance operation but less power consuming.
Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, leads with award-wining "Golden Samples" version which is cooled by a dual-fan cooler with factory over-clocked speed and standard-clocked version with single-fan cooler, both come with 2GB GDDR5 memory.
The Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST gives you 66% more memory bandwidth, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology deliveries class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. It will offer an impressive 40% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions with high quality settings. For the current hot-selling games, the Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST performs up to 40% faster than GTX 650 Ti series. To compare with the competing GPU in red camp, it performs up to 30% faster. It is the most affordable GeForce GTX product with NVIDIA GPU Boost technology and will be the best choice of graphics product under $200.
Along with Gainward GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST launch, Gainward's powerful utility - Expertool II provides a whole new update that will help to utilize the brand new GTX 650 Ti BOOST series.
Gainward engineers' contribution for their users is to provide superior hardware design for GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series. The "Golden Sample" version - award-wining hardware design, provides GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST "Golden Sample" - factory over-clocked at 1072Mhz boost clock (1,006MHz base clock) and 3,054MHz (DDR6,108) memory clock speed, the GTX 650 Ti BOOST "Golden Sample" also can be over-clocked easily.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience