Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, is proud to introduce Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, the latest addition to the award-winning NVIDIA Kepler powered family of gaming GPUs: Including GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC 2GB and GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST represents the Kepler "sweet spot" for gamers-the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is with factory overclocked at boost clock 1072 MHz that is +39 MHz than the standard speed and 2GB GDDR5 memory clock is set at 6108 MHz (+100 MHz higher).- that presents with 30% better performance at DX11 benchmark and average 40% better performance at gaming compared with GTX650Ti. Palit GTX650Ti Boost OC is equipped with the Dual Turbofan Blades, it offers the optimized airflow to efficiently cool down the heat generated from GPU and also can provide a noiseless environment when under gaming mode by using Boost technology.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series give you 66% more memory bandwidth, NVIDIA SLI, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds, delivering class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. Plus, this newly designed GPU offers an impressive 30% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions and high quality settings.
Discover the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability game-changing Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST; it can turbocharge your game in first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online adventures like World of WarCraft, and real-time strategy titles like StarCraft II. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is the best and sweet choice for gamers who want to experience the hottest title games and save the power expense.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand