Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, is proud to introduce Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, the latest addition to the award-winning NVIDIA Kepler powered family of gaming GPUs: Including GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC 2GB and GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST represents the Kepler "sweet spot" for gamers-the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is with factory overclocked at boost clock 1072 MHz that is +39 MHz than the standard speed and 2GB GDDR5 memory clock is set at 6108 MHz (+100 MHz higher).- that presents with 30% better performance at DX11 benchmark and average 40% better performance at gaming compared with GTX650Ti. Palit GTX650Ti Boost OC is equipped with the Dual Turbofan Blades, it offers the optimized airflow to efficiently cool down the heat generated from GPU and also can provide a noiseless environment when under gaming mode by using Boost technology.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series give you 66% more memory bandwidth, NVIDIA SLI, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds, delivering class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. Plus, this newly designed GPU offers an impressive 30% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions and high quality settings.
Discover the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability game-changing Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST; it can turbocharge your game in first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online adventures like World of WarCraft, and real-time strategy titles like StarCraft II. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is the best and sweet choice for gamers who want to experience the hottest title games and save the power expense.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X