Lian Li launches the all new PC-A05N Mid-Tower Chassis
Small and Unique Profile
22 January 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-A05N Mini-Tower chassis. The all aluminum design features an innovative front mounted power supply (PSU) bay that enables the unique shorter and smaller profile. This is the ideal chassis for those seeking a conveniently sized unit that can comfortably contain leading edge hardware. The beautifully crafted chassis has the traditional Lian Li brushed aluminum finish while the dimensions stand at 210mm x 381mm x 490mm (W,H,D), featuring all the functional and user friendly design aspects users have come to expect in a Lian Li case.
With the unconventional position of the PSU, the flow of air is now enhanced. Instead of following the traditional airflow from front to back, Lian Li engineers have optimized the flow in the opposite direction. The air is drawn in from the rear 12cm fan and is extracted both through the front 12cm system fan as well as through the PSU extraction fan to be expelled through side vents in the front panel.
The front mounted ATX PSU fits snugly at the front lower section of the chassis with the power plug still situated at the rear of the case. The chassis supports 2x 5.25" Optical drive bays with 1x 3.5" external and 3 additional internal bays in an anti-vibration cage. Each HDD is mounted with anti-vibration grommets to reduce noise from HDD vibrations. The case is for Micro-ATX or ATX motherboards and has 7 PCI slots, which are well ventilated with special vented brackets. The case is able to support long graphics cards for all your high-end hardware requirements. The multimedia I/O ports on the top panel consist of 2x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A05N please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A05N Mid-Tower Chassis
Highlights for PC-A05N
Front mounted PSU
Supports ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
Removable front panel
Rear 120mm Fan @1200RPM
Front 120mm Fan @1200RPM
Multi-media I/O ports in top panel
Anti-vibration clips to prevent side panel vibration
Anti-vibration HDD cage
Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
Tools-less CD-ROM claspers
Availability: Available on order now
Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price: Lian Li PC-A05N: USD95+VAT
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams