ZOWIE GEAR's product line is expanding with the launch of its new competitive gaming headset MASHU. ZOWIE MASHU is named after Lake Mashu which is one of the clearest lakes in the world. With the new headset, ZOWIE aims to provide clear and precise sound so gamers can get more information in order to make the right decisions in-game. The name of the headset reflects our goal.
GSL, one of the most famous StarCraft II tournaments in the world and our closest partner also approved the sound quality and comfort of the MASHU as they decided to make it the official GSL branded headphones. After the headphone was used by the best StarCraft II players from around the world, who competed for the GSL title, ZOWIE GEAR decided MASHU is now ready to be unleashed to all competitive gamers.
Many were able to view pictures of MASHU headset for the past 2 years and during this period we received emails and comments from players around the globe hoping that ZOWIE GEAR quickly launches this new headset. Fact is that we took almost three years to design this headset because the development team has been working with many of the top players to do sound adjustment, hoping to provide the one that can determine the status of the game; like the sense of direction, positioning precision and the judgment of the sense of distance. Those are particularly difficult, because we understand that gaming headsets is an important piece of equipment allowing the player to collect intelligence in game, especially FPS game players. Once you experience this headset we believe that you will understand the effort and time we put in it. ZOWIE MASHU is equipped with neodymium speakers that offer clean and distortion-free sound even in high volumes. Its auto-adjusting, large ear-cups ensure maximum comfort while the uni-directional microphone provides a clear and precise voice transmission, with 99.999% Oxygen-Free Copper cable (OFC) that guarantees lower signal loss than regular cables.
- Large ear-cups cover the ears, providing maximum comfort for long periods of time, blocking outside noise.
- Large Ear-cups auto-adjust in four directions for the best fit on any head
- Closed-type design for an optimized sound experience
- Neodymium speakers offer clean and distortion-free sound
- Exceptional directional sound system provides clear and precise positioning
- Uni-directional microphone ensures clear and precise voice transmission
- 99,999% Oxygen-Free Copper cable (OFC) for a complete sound experience with lower signal loss than regular cables
Product available in Mid. of April, Please check below for participating launch partner shops:
- USA: GameJava.com
- Denmark: Webdanes
- Finland: Jimm's PC
- Germany: Caseking
- Norway: MAXFPS
- Poland: NEOGEAR
- Spain: VERSUS GAMERS
- Sweden: MAXFPS
- Sweden: Inet
- United Kingdom: Kustom PC
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG H840 spotted on GFXBench, rocks 5.3-inch QHD display, 3GB RAM
- More Xbox One exclusives are coming, says Microsoft
- MS on broken Quantum Break promises: we want to bring gamers together
- What if Microsoft uses Steam to power PC to Xbox game streaming?
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- ViewSonic 27-inch 4K LED Monitor (VP2780-4K) Review
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Arctic Announces the P533 Series Gaming Headsets
- Intel to Bring the Best in Gaming to the World Stage at Intel Extreme Masters
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2016
- AMD Increases Notebook Market Traction
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti VR Edition Starts Selling