ZOWIE GEAR's product line is expanding with the launch of its new competitive gaming headset MASHU. ZOWIE MASHU is named after Lake Mashu which is one of the clearest lakes in the world. With the new headset, ZOWIE aims to provide clear and precise sound so gamers can get more information in order to make the right decisions in-game. The name of the headset reflects our goal.
GSL, one of the most famous StarCraft II tournaments in the world and our closest partner also approved the sound quality and comfort of the MASHU as they decided to make it the official GSL branded headphones. After the headphone was used by the best StarCraft II players from around the world, who competed for the GSL title, ZOWIE GEAR decided MASHU is now ready to be unleashed to all competitive gamers.
Many were able to view pictures of MASHU headset for the past 2 years and during this period we received emails and comments from players around the globe hoping that ZOWIE GEAR quickly launches this new headset. Fact is that we took almost three years to design this headset because the development team has been working with many of the top players to do sound adjustment, hoping to provide the one that can determine the status of the game; like the sense of direction, positioning precision and the judgment of the sense of distance. Those are particularly difficult, because we understand that gaming headsets is an important piece of equipment allowing the player to collect intelligence in game, especially FPS game players. Once you experience this headset we believe that you will understand the effort and time we put in it. ZOWIE MASHU is equipped with neodymium speakers that offer clean and distortion-free sound even in high volumes. Its auto-adjusting, large ear-cups ensure maximum comfort while the uni-directional microphone provides a clear and precise voice transmission, with 99.999% Oxygen-Free Copper cable (OFC) that guarantees lower signal loss than regular cables.
- Large ear-cups cover the ears, providing maximum comfort for long periods of time, blocking outside noise.
- Large Ear-cups auto-adjust in four directions for the best fit on any head
- Closed-type design for an optimized sound experience
- Neodymium speakers offer clean and distortion-free sound
- Exceptional directional sound system provides clear and precise positioning
- Uni-directional microphone ensures clear and precise voice transmission
- 99,999% Oxygen-Free Copper cable (OFC) for a complete sound experience with lower signal loss than regular cables
Product available in Mid. of April, Please check below for participating launch partner shops:
- USA: GameJava.com
- Denmark: Webdanes
- Finland: Jimm's PC
- Germany: Caseking
- Norway: MAXFPS
- Poland: NEOGEAR
- Spain: VERSUS GAMERS
- Sweden: MAXFPS
- Sweden: Inet
- United Kingdom: Kustom PC
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives