CARLSBAD, Calif. - March 20th, 2013 - Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced the availability of the Razer Megasoma 2, a hybrid gaming mouse mat combining the stability and performance of a hard mat with the flexibility and comfort of a soft surface.
The Razer Megasoma 2 is able to deliver the benefits of both hard and soft surfaces as a result of its silicon-based construction. Just like a hard mat, the silicon is taut and stable for consistent mousing performance and precise motion control. At the same time, the Razer Megasoma 2 is flexible like a soft mat, giving users a cushioned feel underneath their hands by virtue of its cloth-top layer.
The Razer Megasoma 2 offers many improvements over its predecessor, including an ergonomically thinner profile, in addition to an anti-static treated surface and anti-fraying edges for increased durability.
"This is the mat for gamers who need a no-fuss, all-in-one solution built to go the gaming distance," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "We've improved on our ground-breaking original design, absorbing customer feedback as we always do, and I'm confident what we've launched is the best all-in-one mouse mat in the world."
First announced as part of Razer's new 2013/14 lineup of mouse mats in October 2012, the Razer Megasoma 2 is now available to gamers worldwide at http://www.razerzone.com.
For more information about the Razer Megasoma 2, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/megasoma2. For more information on Razer's industry-leading mouse mat technology, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/scienceofsurfaces.
About the Razer Megasoma 2:
The Razer Megasoma became a worldwide phenomenon as a revolutionary hybrid soft/hard mat that delivers the comfort and flexibility of the former, with the precision of the latter. The Razer Megasoma 2 returns with a complete overhaul of design and construction, improving surface stability for marked improvements in mouse control.
Price: USD $39.99
Razerzone.com - available now
- Hybrid silicon soft/hard mat
- Specialized texture design for comfort and precision
- Durable anti-static, anti-fraying surface
- Non-slip rubber base
- Product dimensions: 230 mm/9.06 in. (w) x 350 mm/13.79 in. (l) x 2.3 mm/0.09 in. (h)
Latest News Posts
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling