Taipei, Taiwan - March 15, 2013 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today proudly announced that Firma F80 (USB pen drive) is awarded the "red dot" for high design quality, as well as Armor A15 (Portable Hard Drive) an "honourable mention" by "red dot Award: product design " 2013. It's the highest recognition and achievement for Silicon Power and the product design team, and also reached a remarkable milestone on the 10th year of Silicon Power this year.
The "red dot Award: product design" is one of the fourth most prestigious international design recognitions; and along with 4,662 works from 54 countries entering the competition this year, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 outshone among all the other contestants by the innovative design and the exquisite craftsmanship.
Firma F80 USB flash drive incorporates functionality with superb design and artistic craftsmanship; the circular shape on the end makes it easy to grasp and use by users and can be easily fitted on a keychain. Produced from sand blasted zinc alloy, the case creates a delicate metallic shine. The metal unibody is heavy-duty and can be easily recycled for environmental purpose.
Armor A15 is a military grade portable hard drive that is built to withstand shock and vibration. Featuring a specialized durable anti-shock rubber outer case and a built in advanced internal hard drive suspension system, A15 is designed to avoid data lost in high impact movements. Colored in a trendy mixture with black and neon green, A15 can easily stand out among all the portable hard drives
On top of the red dot design award, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 have also been awarded the Golden Pin Design Mark 2013 Award. All these recognitions have been the biggest and greatest encouragement for Silicon Power and the design team. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for all our customers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini