Taipei, Taiwan - March 15, 2013 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today proudly announced that Firma F80 (USB pen drive) is awarded the "red dot" for high design quality, as well as Armor A15 (Portable Hard Drive) an "honourable mention" by "red dot Award: product design " 2013. It's the highest recognition and achievement for Silicon Power and the product design team, and also reached a remarkable milestone on the 10th year of Silicon Power this year.
The "red dot Award: product design" is one of the fourth most prestigious international design recognitions; and along with 4,662 works from 54 countries entering the competition this year, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 outshone among all the other contestants by the innovative design and the exquisite craftsmanship.
Firma F80 USB flash drive incorporates functionality with superb design and artistic craftsmanship; the circular shape on the end makes it easy to grasp and use by users and can be easily fitted on a keychain. Produced from sand blasted zinc alloy, the case creates a delicate metallic shine. The metal unibody is heavy-duty and can be easily recycled for environmental purpose.
Armor A15 is a military grade portable hard drive that is built to withstand shock and vibration. Featuring a specialized durable anti-shock rubber outer case and a built in advanced internal hard drive suspension system, A15 is designed to avoid data lost in high impact movements. Colored in a trendy mixture with black and neon green, A15 can easily stand out among all the portable hard drives
On top of the red dot design award, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 have also been awarded the Golden Pin Design Mark 2013 Award. All these recognitions have been the biggest and greatest encouragement for Silicon Power and the design team. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for all our customers.
Latest News Posts
- German auto makers to buy Nokia HERE business for $3.2B
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specs all but confirmed in the latest leak
- Xbox One games streamed to Windows 10 detailed in new screenshots
- AMD teases its Zen-powered, 32-core APU with HBM2 and more
- Hitchhiking robot damaged while traveling through Philadelphia
- I am the new guy
- Bruce Lewolt And Alessandra Brain Boost
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis