Taipei, Taiwan - March 15, 2013 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today proudly announced that Firma F80 (USB pen drive) is awarded the "red dot" for high design quality, as well as Armor A15 (Portable Hard Drive) an "honourable mention" by "red dot Award: product design " 2013. It's the highest recognition and achievement for Silicon Power and the product design team, and also reached a remarkable milestone on the 10th year of Silicon Power this year.
The "red dot Award: product design" is one of the fourth most prestigious international design recognitions; and along with 4,662 works from 54 countries entering the competition this year, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 outshone among all the other contestants by the innovative design and the exquisite craftsmanship.
Firma F80 USB flash drive incorporates functionality with superb design and artistic craftsmanship; the circular shape on the end makes it easy to grasp and use by users and can be easily fitted on a keychain. Produced from sand blasted zinc alloy, the case creates a delicate metallic shine. The metal unibody is heavy-duty and can be easily recycled for environmental purpose.
Armor A15 is a military grade portable hard drive that is built to withstand shock and vibration. Featuring a specialized durable anti-shock rubber outer case and a built in advanced internal hard drive suspension system, A15 is designed to avoid data lost in high impact movements. Colored in a trendy mixture with black and neon green, A15 can easily stand out among all the portable hard drives
On top of the red dot design award, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 have also been awarded the Golden Pin Design Mark 2013 Award. All these recognitions have been the biggest and greatest encouragement for Silicon Power and the design team. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for all our customers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league