Taipei, Taiwan - March 15, 2013 - SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today proudly announced that Firma F80 (USB pen drive) is awarded the "red dot" for high design quality, as well as Armor A15 (Portable Hard Drive) an "honourable mention" by "red dot Award: product design " 2013. It's the highest recognition and achievement for Silicon Power and the product design team, and also reached a remarkable milestone on the 10th year of Silicon Power this year.
The "red dot Award: product design" is one of the fourth most prestigious international design recognitions; and along with 4,662 works from 54 countries entering the competition this year, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 outshone among all the other contestants by the innovative design and the exquisite craftsmanship.
Firma F80 USB flash drive incorporates functionality with superb design and artistic craftsmanship; the circular shape on the end makes it easy to grasp and use by users and can be easily fitted on a keychain. Produced from sand blasted zinc alloy, the case creates a delicate metallic shine. The metal unibody is heavy-duty and can be easily recycled for environmental purpose.
Armor A15 is a military grade portable hard drive that is built to withstand shock and vibration. Featuring a specialized durable anti-shock rubber outer case and a built in advanced internal hard drive suspension system, A15 is designed to avoid data lost in high impact movements. Colored in a trendy mixture with black and neon green, A15 can easily stand out among all the portable hard drives
On top of the red dot design award, Silicon Power's Firma F80 and Armor A15 have also been awarded the Golden Pin Design Mark 2013 Award. All these recognitions have been the biggest and greatest encouragement for Silicon Power and the design team. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for all our customers.
Latest News Posts
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi