With a new year comes a whole host of new games and in the case of 2013, new consoles. As gamers sit eagerly awaiting the arrival of the next-generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony, as
well as talks of the Ouya and Steam console, the next twelve months promise to be an exciting time for anyone who appreciates great graphics and sublime running speeds.
Although Sony may have teased PlayStation fans with glimpses of the PS4, the PS3 is continuing to prove to be an essential addition to every console gamer's setup. In line with the PS3's continuous
rise in popularity, Gioteck have released their latest controller in the form of the SC-1.
Packed with features, the peripherals designer and developer have certainly aimed for customisability. Aimed directly at sporting titles such as FIFA, NBA and NFL, this controller has the ability to transform gameplay, giving you a controller with built in memory that you've always wanted.
So what exactly does the SC-1 possess that makes it such a step up from the standard Sony Dualshock or Sixaxis controller? Check out its key features below...
Sports games in particular often utilise multi button sequences to perform complex moves or techniques. The F1 and F2 buttons located at the front of the SC-1 are for exactly this. Users can set
up complex manoeuvres to be executed at the touch of a button at the most climatic moments - whereas before this would have been a hard feat to achieve.
Gioteck have understood what frustrates gamers when it comes to peripherals, and one major inconvenience is over shooting or passing at vital moments. The sensitivity adjustment allows the
user to select from 4 varying levels of sensitivity, again allowing gamers to customise their controller to suit their particular style of gaming.
Much like the dualshock controller from Sony, the SC-1 offers vibration feedback for a more immersive gameplay experience. 2 rumble feedback motors allow the user to experience every
bump, crack and collision like never before, increasing the realism for an improved performance.
Auto Power Save
In order to avoid frustrating moments of losing controller power, Gioteck have added an automated power save feature to the SC-1, causing it to fall into standby more after ten minutes of inactivity.
Should the user begin to question their remaining battery life, this controller also has front facing LED's on hand to provide ample warning of low power.
All in all, a combination of the SC-1's features make it a great option for serious sports gamers, as well as those just wishing to get a little extra edge over their opponents. Available from a number of high street and online retailers, this PS3 controller is certainly worth a buy.
Gioteck provides an extensive range of gaming peripherals including controllers, charging boxes and headsets to take your gaming to the next level. For more information, check out the official website today.
Latest News Posts
- Don't worry, mobile isn't killing desktop Internet after all
- Google makes Android 6.0 'M' official, arrives in Q3 2015
- GoPro unveils its 360-degree VR system, powered by six cameras
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Google Gadget Giveaway
- Microsoft rumored to unveil redesigned Xbox One controller at E3 2015
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini