Taipei, Taiwan - March 12, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive. Building on the company's past successes and increasing brand strength, the UE700 is a striking blend of technological development and design aesthetics.
The improved transfer speed of the UE700 arrives at an opportune time, with USB flash drives being called on to store and deliver personal media content of higher quality and file size than ever before. Making extensive use of the enhanced bandwidth available to the USB 3.0 interface, it delivers transfer speeds up to an unbelievable 200 MB/sec read and 100 MB/sec write, outperforming the vast majority of USB flash drives available on the market today.
Design-wise, the UE700 delivers the style and symmetry that consumers have come to expect from ADATA. The brushed aluminum surface highlights the sleek concentric lines that emanate from the beautiful blue LED indicator. The retractable USB connector brings added speed and convenience of use, and the connector stays protected inside the drive body when not in use. An integral loop allows for easy attachment to a lanyard or keychain.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, the UE700 is looking to be the smart choice for professionals and those who place a high value on data speed and security.
Purchasers of the UE700 can also take full advantage of ADATA's free and proprietary value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 (60-day trial). The DashDrive Elite UE700 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive will be offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. For more product information, visit the ADATA website:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio