Taipei, Taiwan - March 12, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive. Building on the company's past successes and increasing brand strength, the UE700 is a striking blend of technological development and design aesthetics.
The improved transfer speed of the UE700 arrives at an opportune time, with USB flash drives being called on to store and deliver personal media content of higher quality and file size than ever before. Making extensive use of the enhanced bandwidth available to the USB 3.0 interface, it delivers transfer speeds up to an unbelievable 200 MB/sec read and 100 MB/sec write, outperforming the vast majority of USB flash drives available on the market today.
Design-wise, the UE700 delivers the style and symmetry that consumers have come to expect from ADATA. The brushed aluminum surface highlights the sleek concentric lines that emanate from the beautiful blue LED indicator. The retractable USB connector brings added speed and convenience of use, and the connector stays protected inside the drive body when not in use. An integral loop allows for easy attachment to a lanyard or keychain.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, the UE700 is looking to be the smart choice for professionals and those who place a high value on data speed and security.
Purchasers of the UE700 can also take full advantage of ADATA's free and proprietary value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 (60-day trial). The DashDrive Elite UE700 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive will be offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. For more product information, visit the ADATA website:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015