Taipei, Taiwan - March 12, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive. Building on the company's past successes and increasing brand strength, the UE700 is a striking blend of technological development and design aesthetics.
The improved transfer speed of the UE700 arrives at an opportune time, with USB flash drives being called on to store and deliver personal media content of higher quality and file size than ever before. Making extensive use of the enhanced bandwidth available to the USB 3.0 interface, it delivers transfer speeds up to an unbelievable 200 MB/sec read and 100 MB/sec write, outperforming the vast majority of USB flash drives available on the market today.
Design-wise, the UE700 delivers the style and symmetry that consumers have come to expect from ADATA. The brushed aluminum surface highlights the sleek concentric lines that emanate from the beautiful blue LED indicator. The retractable USB connector brings added speed and convenience of use, and the connector stays protected inside the drive body when not in use. An integral loop allows for easy attachment to a lanyard or keychain.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, the UE700 is looking to be the smart choice for professionals and those who place a high value on data speed and security.
Purchasers of the UE700 can also take full advantage of ADATA's free and proprietary value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 (60-day trial). The DashDrive Elite UE700 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive will be offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. For more product information, visit the ADATA website:
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!