Taipei, Taiwan - March 12, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive. Building on the company's past successes and increasing brand strength, the UE700 is a striking blend of technological development and design aesthetics.
The improved transfer speed of the UE700 arrives at an opportune time, with USB flash drives being called on to store and deliver personal media content of higher quality and file size than ever before. Making extensive use of the enhanced bandwidth available to the USB 3.0 interface, it delivers transfer speeds up to an unbelievable 200 MB/sec read and 100 MB/sec write, outperforming the vast majority of USB flash drives available on the market today.
Design-wise, the UE700 delivers the style and symmetry that consumers have come to expect from ADATA. The brushed aluminum surface highlights the sleek concentric lines that emanate from the beautiful blue LED indicator. The retractable USB connector brings added speed and convenience of use, and the connector stays protected inside the drive body when not in use. An integral loop allows for easy attachment to a lanyard or keychain.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, the UE700 is looking to be the smart choice for professionals and those who place a high value on data speed and security.
Purchasers of the UE700 can also take full advantage of ADATA's free and proprietary value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 (60-day trial). The DashDrive Elite UE700 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive will be offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. For more product information, visit the ADATA website:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications