Taipei, Taiwan - March 12, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive. Building on the company's past successes and increasing brand strength, the UE700 is a striking blend of technological development and design aesthetics.
The improved transfer speed of the UE700 arrives at an opportune time, with USB flash drives being called on to store and deliver personal media content of higher quality and file size than ever before. Making extensive use of the enhanced bandwidth available to the USB 3.0 interface, it delivers transfer speeds up to an unbelievable 200 MB/sec read and 100 MB/sec write, outperforming the vast majority of USB flash drives available on the market today.
Design-wise, the UE700 delivers the style and symmetry that consumers have come to expect from ADATA. The brushed aluminum surface highlights the sleek concentric lines that emanate from the beautiful blue LED indicator. The retractable USB connector brings added speed and convenience of use, and the connector stays protected inside the drive body when not in use. An integral loop allows for easy attachment to a lanyard or keychain.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, the UE700 is looking to be the smart choice for professionals and those who place a high value on data speed and security.
Purchasers of the UE700 can also take full advantage of ADATA's free and proprietary value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 (60-day trial). The DashDrive Elite UE700 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive will be offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. For more product information, visit the ADATA website:
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017