Taipei, Taiwan - March 12, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive. Building on the company's past successes and increasing brand strength, the UE700 is a striking blend of technological development and design aesthetics.
The improved transfer speed of the UE700 arrives at an opportune time, with USB flash drives being called on to store and deliver personal media content of higher quality and file size than ever before. Making extensive use of the enhanced bandwidth available to the USB 3.0 interface, it delivers transfer speeds up to an unbelievable 200 MB/sec read and 100 MB/sec write, outperforming the vast majority of USB flash drives available on the market today.
Design-wise, the UE700 delivers the style and symmetry that consumers have come to expect from ADATA. The brushed aluminum surface highlights the sleek concentric lines that emanate from the beautiful blue LED indicator. The retractable USB connector brings added speed and convenience of use, and the connector stays protected inside the drive body when not in use. An integral loop allows for easy attachment to a lanyard or keychain.
Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, the UE700 is looking to be the smart choice for professionals and those who place a high value on data speed and security.
Purchasers of the UE700 can also take full advantage of ADATA's free and proprietary value-add software, including UFDtoGO, OStoGO and the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 (60-day trial). The DashDrive Elite UE700 is backed by a lifetime product warranty.
DashDrive Elite UE700 USB flash drive will be offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities. For more product information, visit the ADATA website:
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC