SILICON POWER introduces DDR3 triple-channel memory kits for the Intel Core i7
(Taipei, Taiwan)Silicon Power, the leading brand in flash memory manufacturers, has just made available its triple-channel, 1333MHz/1066MHz DDR3 memory module kits in a three-module 3GB pack (1GB X 3) and a three-module 6GB pack (2GB X 3). These new 3GB and 6GB kits are designed specifically for the Intel Core i7 processors/X58 motherboards which ensure the optimal performance of higher bandwidth and speed at lower voltage requirements.
Developed for gamers and enthusiasts, the low voltage SILICON POWERTM triple-channel kits are the ideal choice components for cutting edge performance that wonft inhibit the functionality of Core i7 processors.
SILICON POWERTM 1333/1066 triple-channel memory module kits are manufactured by selected chips which passed by strict quality testing. They operate at DDR3-1333/1066 speeds, using CL9/CL7 memory timings and a 1.5V memory voltage. In addition, modules are tested in matched triplets ensuring superior compatibility and stability.@SILICON POWERTM DDR3 triple-channel modules offer lifetime warranty and meet RoHS requirements.
- Compatible with Core i7-based motherboards using the new Intel X58 chipset
- Superior original chips
- Capacity: 6GB (2GBx3), 3GB (1GBx3)
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now