SILICON POWER introduces DDR3 triple-channel memory kits for the Intel Core i7
(Taipei, Taiwan)Silicon Power, the leading brand in flash memory manufacturers, has just made available its triple-channel, 1333MHz/1066MHz DDR3 memory module kits in a three-module 3GB pack (1GB X 3) and a three-module 6GB pack (2GB X 3). These new 3GB and 6GB kits are designed specifically for the Intel Core i7 processors/X58 motherboards which ensure the optimal performance of higher bandwidth and speed at lower voltage requirements.
Developed for gamers and enthusiasts, the low voltage SILICON POWERTM triple-channel kits are the ideal choice components for cutting edge performance that wonft inhibit the functionality of Core i7 processors.
SILICON POWERTM 1333/1066 triple-channel memory module kits are manufactured by selected chips which passed by strict quality testing. They operate at DDR3-1333/1066 speeds, using CL9/CL7 memory timings and a 1.5V memory voltage. In addition, modules are tested in matched triplets ensuring superior compatibility and stability.@SILICON POWERTM DDR3 triple-channel modules offer lifetime warranty and meet RoHS requirements.
- Compatible with Core i7-based motherboards using the new Intel X58 chipset
- Superior original chips
- Capacity: 6GB (2GBx3), 3GB (1GBx3)
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio