HONG KONG - Mar. 4, 2013 - ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today embarks on a new era of digital media sharing with the StreamBox and RAIDbox accessories that eases sharing digital audio, video and image files.
The ZOTAC StreamBox bridges the gap between mobile devices and television sets to enable easy broadcasting of audio, video and image files from Android smartphones, tablets and notebooks via the industry standard DLNA protocol. Display mirroring capabilities are available for select Android mobile devices via Miracast compatibility.
"We focused on making the ZOTAC StreamBox easy to use for users of all skill levels. All a user needs to do is connect to the ZOTAC StreamBox via WiFi and launch a DLNA-compatible application such as the free Realtek AirFun app and begin sharing your music, movies and images," said Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International. "Advanced users can take advantage of screen mirroring features found on select devices too."
Users that desire lightning-fast external storage in a pocket able form factor can opt for the ZOTAC RAIDbox customizable USB 3.0 storage enclosure. The ZOTAC RAIDbox accommodates up to two mSATA SSD drives and lets users select the best storage mode to suit their needs whether its maximum performance with RAID 0, enhanced data security with RAID 1, independent drives with JBOD or a simply span data in the BIG mode.
"The ZOTAC RAIDbox makes creating your own external storage device easy. A user simply needs to install their own mSATA SSD modules inside the ZOTAC RAIDbox and plug it into a USB 3.0 port," Mr. Berger added. "The tool-less design makes customizing the ZOTAC RAIDbox easy as well."
The ZOTAC StreamBox and RAIDbox enable users to easily share digital media whether it is to a group of people in front of a television set or to other users. No matter what your digital sharing needs are the ZOTAC StreamBox and RAIDbox are perfect for users of all savviness.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC StreamBox and RAIDbox!
ZOTAC StreamBox DM01
- File streaming (DLNA / AirFun)
- USB file playback capable
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
ZOTAC RAIDbox UD10
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Supports 2 mSATA SSD modules
- RAID 0, 1, JBOD and BIG (spanning)
- Tool-less design
- Windows, Mac OS X (Mountain Lion) & Ubuntu 12.04 compatible
- Share your digital files via TV or PC
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines