HONG KONG - Mar. 4, 2013 - ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today embarks on a new era of digital media sharing with the StreamBox and RAIDbox accessories that eases sharing digital audio, video and image files.
The ZOTAC StreamBox bridges the gap between mobile devices and television sets to enable easy broadcasting of audio, video and image files from Android smartphones, tablets and notebooks via the industry standard DLNA protocol. Display mirroring capabilities are available for select Android mobile devices via Miracast compatibility.
"We focused on making the ZOTAC StreamBox easy to use for users of all skill levels. All a user needs to do is connect to the ZOTAC StreamBox via WiFi and launch a DLNA-compatible application such as the free Realtek AirFun app and begin sharing your music, movies and images," said Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International. "Advanced users can take advantage of screen mirroring features found on select devices too."
Users that desire lightning-fast external storage in a pocket able form factor can opt for the ZOTAC RAIDbox customizable USB 3.0 storage enclosure. The ZOTAC RAIDbox accommodates up to two mSATA SSD drives and lets users select the best storage mode to suit their needs whether its maximum performance with RAID 0, enhanced data security with RAID 1, independent drives with JBOD or a simply span data in the BIG mode.
"The ZOTAC RAIDbox makes creating your own external storage device easy. A user simply needs to install their own mSATA SSD modules inside the ZOTAC RAIDbox and plug it into a USB 3.0 port," Mr. Berger added. "The tool-less design makes customizing the ZOTAC RAIDbox easy as well."
The ZOTAC StreamBox and RAIDbox enable users to easily share digital media whether it is to a group of people in front of a television set or to other users. No matter what your digital sharing needs are the ZOTAC StreamBox and RAIDbox are perfect for users of all savviness.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC StreamBox and RAIDbox!
ZOTAC StreamBox DM01
- File streaming (DLNA / AirFun)
- USB file playback capable
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
ZOTAC RAIDbox UD10
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Supports 2 mSATA SSD modules
- RAID 0, 1, JBOD and BIG (spanning)
- Tool-less design
- Windows, Mac OS X (Mountain Lion) & Ubuntu 12.04 compatible
- Share your digital files via TV or PC
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition