Kingston DataTraveler Year of the OX-Limited Edition brings you much good fortune in 2009
Unique OX DataTraveler in 4G and 8G storage capacity is a good lucky charm for your new year
Sydney Australia - (January 21, 2009) - To bring consumers good fortune in this auspicious year, Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition (Part Number: DTVIVR/4GBCN) available in 4GB during this Chinese holiday season in limited supply.
After launching the DataTraveler Mini Fun and DataTraveler 101 New Year Edition for the year of Pig and Rat, Kingston has received overwhelming responses on its Chinese Zodiac series USB drives. In order to satisfy the desire of enthusiastic collectors, Kingston DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition is presented during the Chinese New Year season. In Chinese tradition, red and golden colors symbolize "happiness" and "wealth." Inspired by this concept, the DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition is adorned with a red ox and Chinese characters "Yi-Chou", representing the year of 2009, on a golden background. Waving good-bye to 2008 and moving forward to 2009, DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition will bring you great fortune and luck in 2009.
"Apart from the artistic pattern, the DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition's design reduces the drive's overall size which allows for easy portability," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "In addition, the DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition is what enthusiastic collectors can not miss, if you would like to own the complete Kingston DataTraveler Chinese Zodiac series USB drives." Nankivell added.
As with all Kingston USB drive products, the DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition carries a fully guaranteed five-year warranty and free technical support services.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name: DataTraveler Year of the OX Limited Edition
RRP for 4GB: AU$19.95, NZ$29.95
Warranty: Five-Year warranty
Tel AU: 1800 649 469
Tel NZ: 0800 140 469
Availability: Available Now
Australian Distributors: Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ
For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz.
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com.
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an on-line verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan,, China, Malaysia, and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card