March 4th, 2013 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading communication and smart energy company, will showcase its 4G LTE router, G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adaptor, BPL (Broadband over Powerline), EoC (Ethernet over Coax), home automation, smart grid, and smart lighting solution at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover Germany.
During the show, Billion will launch its 4G LTE Broadband Router which delivers broadband access with VPN and VoIP functionality. It can automatically fail over between 4G cellular and/or Ethernet WAN. Billion's new breed of G.hn-enable product is another highlight. "We launch G.hn Gigabit Ethernet adaptor with MIMO techniques and enable the data transmission up to 1 Gbps PHY rate for various multimedia streaming applications. G.hn adaptor can further be integrated with Billion's switching power supply to be a smart power unit for modern set-top box and smart TV." said Tim Chen, CEO of Billion.
In addition to communication products, Billion will officially unveil its BEsmart product portfolio featured for home automation and smart energy management. The portfolio consists of smart energy gateway and various sensors. The sensors include different type of ZigBee meter, power plug, smart switch, IHD, thermostat, IP-Cam, etc which have been integrated with Billion smart energy gateway. Billion's BEsmart offers cloud service and APP supporting Android and iOS for energy management and home automation. It makes system integrator and software partner easier to integrate their back-end solution and application software via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) provided by Billion smart energy gateway, and further to come out their own service platform with highly integrated gateway and sensors. A live demonstration of BEsmart will be available at Billion's Booth (Hall 13, Booth B84).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched