March 4th, 2013 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading communication and smart energy company, will showcase its 4G LTE router, G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adaptor, BPL (Broadband over Powerline), EoC (Ethernet over Coax), home automation, smart grid, and smart lighting solution at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover Germany.
During the show, Billion will launch its 4G LTE Broadband Router which delivers broadband access with VPN and VoIP functionality. It can automatically fail over between 4G cellular and/or Ethernet WAN. Billion's new breed of G.hn-enable product is another highlight. "We launch G.hn Gigabit Ethernet adaptor with MIMO techniques and enable the data transmission up to 1 Gbps PHY rate for various multimedia streaming applications. G.hn adaptor can further be integrated with Billion's switching power supply to be a smart power unit for modern set-top box and smart TV." said Tim Chen, CEO of Billion.
In addition to communication products, Billion will officially unveil its BEsmart product portfolio featured for home automation and smart energy management. The portfolio consists of smart energy gateway and various sensors. The sensors include different type of ZigBee meter, power plug, smart switch, IHD, thermostat, IP-Cam, etc which have been integrated with Billion smart energy gateway. Billion's BEsmart offers cloud service and APP supporting Android and iOS for energy management and home automation. It makes system integrator and software partner easier to integrate their back-end solution and application software via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) provided by Billion smart energy gateway, and further to come out their own service platform with highly integrated gateway and sensors. A live demonstration of BEsmart will be available at Billion's Booth (Hall 13, Booth B84).
Latest News Posts
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications