March 4th, 2013 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading communication and smart energy company, will showcase its 4G LTE router, G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adaptor, BPL (Broadband over Powerline), EoC (Ethernet over Coax), home automation, smart grid, and smart lighting solution at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover Germany.
During the show, Billion will launch its 4G LTE Broadband Router which delivers broadband access with VPN and VoIP functionality. It can automatically fail over between 4G cellular and/or Ethernet WAN. Billion's new breed of G.hn-enable product is another highlight. "We launch G.hn Gigabit Ethernet adaptor with MIMO techniques and enable the data transmission up to 1 Gbps PHY rate for various multimedia streaming applications. G.hn adaptor can further be integrated with Billion's switching power supply to be a smart power unit for modern set-top box and smart TV." said Tim Chen, CEO of Billion.
In addition to communication products, Billion will officially unveil its BEsmart product portfolio featured for home automation and smart energy management. The portfolio consists of smart energy gateway and various sensors. The sensors include different type of ZigBee meter, power plug, smart switch, IHD, thermostat, IP-Cam, etc which have been integrated with Billion smart energy gateway. Billion's BEsmart offers cloud service and APP supporting Android and iOS for energy management and home automation. It makes system integrator and software partner easier to integrate their back-end solution and application software via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) provided by Billion smart energy gateway, and further to come out their own service platform with highly integrated gateway and sensors. A live demonstration of BEsmart will be available at Billion's Booth (Hall 13, Booth B84).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines