March 4th, 2013 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading communication and smart energy company, will showcase its 4G LTE router, G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adaptor, BPL (Broadband over Powerline), EoC (Ethernet over Coax), home automation, smart grid, and smart lighting solution at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover Germany.
During the show, Billion will launch its 4G LTE Broadband Router which delivers broadband access with VPN and VoIP functionality. It can automatically fail over between 4G cellular and/or Ethernet WAN. Billion's new breed of G.hn-enable product is another highlight. "We launch G.hn Gigabit Ethernet adaptor with MIMO techniques and enable the data transmission up to 1 Gbps PHY rate for various multimedia streaming applications. G.hn adaptor can further be integrated with Billion's switching power supply to be a smart power unit for modern set-top box and smart TV." said Tim Chen, CEO of Billion.
In addition to communication products, Billion will officially unveil its BEsmart product portfolio featured for home automation and smart energy management. The portfolio consists of smart energy gateway and various sensors. The sensors include different type of ZigBee meter, power plug, smart switch, IHD, thermostat, IP-Cam, etc which have been integrated with Billion smart energy gateway. Billion's BEsmart offers cloud service and APP supporting Android and iOS for energy management and home automation. It makes system integrator and software partner easier to integrate their back-end solution and application software via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) provided by Billion smart energy gateway, and further to come out their own service platform with highly integrated gateway and sensors. A live demonstration of BEsmart will be available at Billion's Booth (Hall 13, Booth B84).
Latest News Posts
- HTC unveils its new One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Z87 vs. Z97
- Ram Memory speed setting - on a ASRock FM2A88x Extreme6+ MB
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop