FusionStor Technologies, a US-based company in servers, storage and switches announces the launch of high performance Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series in Indian market. It would support multiple connectivity and access options. Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series comes as all-in-one storage platform offering NAS, iSCSI (IP SAN) & Fiber SAN connectivity. In short, no matter what are the data center needs, this series is to justify all. It focuses on small- medium sized businesses looking for top class features within their means. The series ensures best-in class space utilization, power efficiency & advance enterprise features.
The line up, which offers rackmount and tower Unified Storage appliances, is embedded with security features like data protection, multiple raid protection with hot pluggable drives, iSCSI to FC Migration and vice versa.
The series is compatible with entire array of operating systems which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat, SuSE, Sun Solaris x86 and Apple MAC OS X not missing out on any. Product is well packed with system management features, all that a user would demand of, right from system web based GUI, HTTP Connections to graphical Network Usage view. Talking about server virtualisation, product goes good with Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware ESX, and Citrix XenServer.
Commenting on the Inova range, Amod Phadke, CEO, FusionStor said, "Today, where other brands are offering storage solutions up to 64 TB maximum, FusionStor offers maximum 36 bay solution which means total 144TB storage solution in a unified NAS Box and we are also aggressively price positioned v/s competition, to ensure that the customer gets the best solutions at an affordable price and the partner makes a better margin. "
It helps the user to meet application availability and performance requirements with lower investment.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications