FusionStor Technologies, a US-based company in servers, storage and switches announces the launch of high performance Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series in Indian market. It would support multiple connectivity and access options. Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series comes as all-in-one storage platform offering NAS, iSCSI (IP SAN) & Fiber SAN connectivity. In short, no matter what are the data center needs, this series is to justify all. It focuses on small- medium sized businesses looking for top class features within their means. The series ensures best-in class space utilization, power efficiency & advance enterprise features.
The line up, which offers rackmount and tower Unified Storage appliances, is embedded with security features like data protection, multiple raid protection with hot pluggable drives, iSCSI to FC Migration and vice versa.
The series is compatible with entire array of operating systems which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat, SuSE, Sun Solaris x86 and Apple MAC OS X not missing out on any. Product is well packed with system management features, all that a user would demand of, right from system web based GUI, HTTP Connections to graphical Network Usage view. Talking about server virtualisation, product goes good with Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware ESX, and Citrix XenServer.
Commenting on the Inova range, Amod Phadke, CEO, FusionStor said, "Today, where other brands are offering storage solutions up to 64 TB maximum, FusionStor offers maximum 36 bay solution which means total 144TB storage solution in a unified NAS Box and we are also aggressively price positioned v/s competition, to ensure that the customer gets the best solutions at an affordable price and the partner makes a better margin. "
It helps the user to meet application availability and performance requirements with lower investment.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC