FusionStor Technologies, a US-based company in servers, storage and switches announces the launch of high performance Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series in Indian market. It would support multiple connectivity and access options. Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series comes as all-in-one storage platform offering NAS, iSCSI (IP SAN) & Fiber SAN connectivity. In short, no matter what are the data center needs, this series is to justify all. It focuses on small- medium sized businesses looking for top class features within their means. The series ensures best-in class space utilization, power efficiency & advance enterprise features.
The line up, which offers rackmount and tower Unified Storage appliances, is embedded with security features like data protection, multiple raid protection with hot pluggable drives, iSCSI to FC Migration and vice versa.
The series is compatible with entire array of operating systems which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat, SuSE, Sun Solaris x86 and Apple MAC OS X not missing out on any. Product is well packed with system management features, all that a user would demand of, right from system web based GUI, HTTP Connections to graphical Network Usage view. Talking about server virtualisation, product goes good with Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware ESX, and Citrix XenServer.
Commenting on the Inova range, Amod Phadke, CEO, FusionStor said, "Today, where other brands are offering storage solutions up to 64 TB maximum, FusionStor offers maximum 36 bay solution which means total 144TB storage solution in a unified NAS Box and we are also aggressively price positioned v/s competition, to ensure that the customer gets the best solutions at an affordable price and the partner makes a better margin. "
It helps the user to meet application availability and performance requirements with lower investment.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand