FusionStor Technologies, a US-based company in servers, storage and switches announces the launch of high performance Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series in Indian market. It would support multiple connectivity and access options. Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series comes as all-in-one storage platform offering NAS, iSCSI (IP SAN) & Fiber SAN connectivity. In short, no matter what are the data center needs, this series is to justify all. It focuses on small- medium sized businesses looking for top class features within their means. The series ensures best-in class space utilization, power efficiency & advance enterprise features.
The line up, which offers rackmount and tower Unified Storage appliances, is embedded with security features like data protection, multiple raid protection with hot pluggable drives, iSCSI to FC Migration and vice versa.
The series is compatible with entire array of operating systems which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat, SuSE, Sun Solaris x86 and Apple MAC OS X not missing out on any. Product is well packed with system management features, all that a user would demand of, right from system web based GUI, HTTP Connections to graphical Network Usage view. Talking about server virtualisation, product goes good with Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware ESX, and Citrix XenServer.
Commenting on the Inova range, Amod Phadke, CEO, FusionStor said, "Today, where other brands are offering storage solutions up to 64 TB maximum, FusionStor offers maximum 36 bay solution which means total 144TB storage solution in a unified NAS Box and we are also aggressively price positioned v/s competition, to ensure that the customer gets the best solutions at an affordable price and the partner makes a better margin. "
It helps the user to meet application availability and performance requirements with lower investment.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives