ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today releases a new version of ZOTAC FireStorm, a user-friendly overclocking utility with advanced features that enable enthusiasts to finely tweak and tune their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card to extract every ounce of performance available.
"We wanted to create an overclocking utility that novices and enthusiasts can use to tweak and tune their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards. ZOTAC FireStorm is the result and enables users to adjust the GPU and memory clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International. "Enthusiasts with the latest ZOTAC GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card can take advantage of display overclocking too."
DOWNLOAD: ZOTAC FireStorm v2.0.0
ZOTAC FireStorm includes GPU monitoring capabilities to let users keep an eye on GPU temperatures and fan speed of their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card. Advanced users can monitor the GPU load, voltages and available GPU memory of their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card with FireStorm as well.
It's time to play with ZOTAC FireStorm!
- New ZOTAC FireStorm overclocking utility
- Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards
- Completely new user interface
- Clock speed adjustment
- Fan speed adjustment (auto, fixed, and custom)
- Fan speed monitoring
- GPU temp monitoring
- Graphics card information reporting
- NVIDIA GPU Boost control
- Voltage adjustment
- GPU load monitoring
- Voltage monitoring
- Available video memory monitoring
Up to 5 performance profiles
ZOTAC GeForce GTX TITAN exclusive
- Display overclocking (for LCDs)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications