ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today releases a new version of ZOTAC FireStorm, a user-friendly overclocking utility with advanced features that enable enthusiasts to finely tweak and tune their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card to extract every ounce of performance available.
"We wanted to create an overclocking utility that novices and enthusiasts can use to tweak and tune their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards. ZOTAC FireStorm is the result and enables users to adjust the GPU and memory clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds," says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International. "Enthusiasts with the latest ZOTAC GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card can take advantage of display overclocking too."
DOWNLOAD: ZOTAC FireStorm v2.0.0
ZOTAC FireStorm includes GPU monitoring capabilities to let users keep an eye on GPU temperatures and fan speed of their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card. Advanced users can monitor the GPU load, voltages and available GPU memory of their ZOTAC GeForce series graphics card with FireStorm as well.
It's time to play with ZOTAC FireStorm!
- New ZOTAC FireStorm overclocking utility
- Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards
- Completely new user interface
- Clock speed adjustment
- Fan speed adjustment (auto, fixed, and custom)
- Fan speed monitoring
- GPU temp monitoring
- Graphics card information reporting
- NVIDIA GPU Boost control
- Voltage adjustment
- GPU load monitoring
- Voltage monitoring
- Available video memory monitoring
Up to 5 performance profiles
ZOTAC GeForce GTX TITAN exclusive
- Display overclocking (for LCDs)
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards