February 25, 2013, City of Industry, CA - iBUYPOWER, a leading provider of high-performance gaming systems is proud to announce that its industry pushing Revolt is now shipping!
"We've waited long, anxious and excited to get our Revolts on the assembly line," said Darren Su, Senior Vice President, at iBUYPOWER. "We're ready to try something new, and we're hoping to move the industry forward, and inspire others to do the same. Revolt is the beginning of revitalizing an industry that cries out for innovation, and we hope enthusiasts, gamers, and people who just love technology will be inspired by Revolt as much as we are."
Those who have pre-ordered Revolts will be happy to know that their orders will begin shipping this week. iBUYPOWER is pleased to begin fulfilling orders immediately, and we've made substantial enhancements to our production facility to decrease build time, while maintaining a high-quality standard.
iBUYPOWER recently announced that its Revolt will be configurable with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX TITAN, enabling gamers to experience the most spectacular visuals and performance. Along with TITAN, the Revolt is available in three default configurations, but users are free to customize their Revolts for a truly individualized experience using iBUYPOWER's system configurator.
Check out how you can configure an iBUYPOWER Revolt at http://www.ibuypower.com/revolt.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC