February 25, 2013, City of Industry, CA - iBUYPOWER, a leading provider of high-performance gaming systems is proud to announce that its industry pushing Revolt is now shipping!
"We've waited long, anxious and excited to get our Revolts on the assembly line," said Darren Su, Senior Vice President, at iBUYPOWER. "We're ready to try something new, and we're hoping to move the industry forward, and inspire others to do the same. Revolt is the beginning of revitalizing an industry that cries out for innovation, and we hope enthusiasts, gamers, and people who just love technology will be inspired by Revolt as much as we are."
Those who have pre-ordered Revolts will be happy to know that their orders will begin shipping this week. iBUYPOWER is pleased to begin fulfilling orders immediately, and we've made substantial enhancements to our production facility to decrease build time, while maintaining a high-quality standard.
iBUYPOWER recently announced that its Revolt will be configurable with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX TITAN, enabling gamers to experience the most spectacular visuals and performance. Along with TITAN, the Revolt is available in three default configurations, but users are free to customize their Revolts for a truly individualized experience using iBUYPOWER's system configurator.
Check out how you can configure an iBUYPOWER Revolt at http://www.ibuypower.com/revolt.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes