February 25, 2013, City of Industry, CA - iBUYPOWER, a leading provider of high-performance gaming systems is proud to announce that its industry pushing Revolt is now shipping!
"We've waited long, anxious and excited to get our Revolts on the assembly line," said Darren Su, Senior Vice President, at iBUYPOWER. "We're ready to try something new, and we're hoping to move the industry forward, and inspire others to do the same. Revolt is the beginning of revitalizing an industry that cries out for innovation, and we hope enthusiasts, gamers, and people who just love technology will be inspired by Revolt as much as we are."
Those who have pre-ordered Revolts will be happy to know that their orders will begin shipping this week. iBUYPOWER is pleased to begin fulfilling orders immediately, and we've made substantial enhancements to our production facility to decrease build time, while maintaining a high-quality standard.
iBUYPOWER recently announced that its Revolt will be configurable with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX TITAN, enabling gamers to experience the most spectacular visuals and performance. Along with TITAN, the Revolt is available in three default configurations, but users are free to customize their Revolts for a truly individualized experience using iBUYPOWER's system configurator.
Check out how you can configure an iBUYPOWER Revolt at http://www.ibuypower.com/revolt.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams