LG Electronics and Telstra today announced they will begin taking pre-orders for the highly anticipated LG Optimus G ahead of it arriving in Telstra stores on Tuesday 12 March.
Customers can purchase the LG Optimus G 'Superphone' for $0 upfront on the $60 Every Day Connect plan (minimum cost $1440 over 24 months).
"Optimus G has generated a tremendous amount of positive interest and we want to make sure that customers anticipating the 'Superphone' will have the opportunity to get their hands on one as soon as possible. The LG Optimus G is a serious contender in the highly competitive post-paid market, and it is packed with class leading technologies. We believe this is simply the greatest Android handset to arrive in Australia to date," said Jonathan Banks, LGE's new Head of Mobile Communications.
LG's Optimus G features the latest advancements in hardware and software and represents collaboration between LG Display, LG Innotek, and LG Chem. Among the features on offer, the Optimus G comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor, and a high-resolution 13.0MP camera. Superb user experiences include QuickMemo, QSlide, Dual Screen/Dual Play, Zerogap Touch screen technology, and a high-density 2,100mAh battery.
Telstra Mobile Director, Andrew Volard, said Telstra is excited to offer customers the LG Optimus G on Telstra's 4G network.
"We're sure our customers will love the impressive LG Optimus G smartphone, especially when paired with Telstra's high-speed 4G coverage -- which is available in more than 100 metropolitan and regional areas nationwide."
All customers who pre-order online from Telstra between Monday 25 February until Monday 4 March will go into the draw to win the ultimate Australian F1 Grand Prix experience valued at $25,000.
The prize package includes flights and accommodation to Melbourne for 2 people, Friday Paddock Club pass, pit lane walk, a hot-lap in a 2 seater F1 car, grandstand passes for Saturday and Sunday, and $1,000 to spend - a super prize brought to you to by the 'Superphone'. Full competition information can be found at http://www.lg.com.au/f1promo
Telstra customers can pre-order and find out more information at: http://www.telstra.com.au/optimus-g
Latest News Posts
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- Amazon offers unlimited storage for $60 per year with Cloud Drive
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi