Taipei, Taiwan, 21st February 2012 - GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacture, is pleased to introduce the latest super gaming graphics card, GV-NTITAN-6GD-B. Built with the highly anticipated GeForce GTX TITAN GPU, GV-NTITAN-6GD-B utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, features 6GB GDDR5 memory and adapts 2688 CUDA cores. GIGABYTE GV-NTITAN-6GD-B not only supported Microsoft DirectX 11.1 and PCI-Express 3.0 architecture, but also supporting NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX, and 3-way SLI. Therefore, GV-NTITAN-6GD-B can guarantee gamers an ultimate gaming and Multi-Screen 3D visual experience. GV-NTITAN-6GD-B is equipped with the innovative GPU Boost 2.0 technology, including Over Voltage control, Prioritize GPU Temperature and Display Clocking. With the use of GIGABYTE OC GURU II software, GV-NTITAN-6GD-B can increase the overclocking capacity by unlocking the hardware limitation and brings hardcore gamers an ultimate gaming performance experience. For celebrating the launch of GV-NTITAN-6GD-B, GIGABYTE packed a high-end gaming grade mouse pad and an exquisite gift only for the GTX TITAN owners!
OC GURU II, liberates the overclocking limitation
According to the latest NVIDIA technology "GPU BOOST 2.0", GV-NTITAN-6GD-B provides gamers an unlimited overclocking capability by using GIGABYTE OC GURU II to adjust maximum core voltage and synchronize the GPU temperature and power consumption. These main features not only increase the overclocking ability but also deliver an extremely performance to make gamers enjoy the amazing gaming experience.
6GB GDDR5 High Capacity Memory
Built-in 6GB GDDR5 high capacity memory and 384-bits memory bus bandwidth, GV-NTITAN-6GD-B speeds up the communication between graphics card and the hardware platform and also brings up an amazing performance. With the feature, it can fulfill the multi-screen and high definition application for gamer to satisfy a real gaming spirits.
Fastest and Multi-Function Single GPU Architecture
Except single GPU architecture, supercomputing capacity brings the lower power consumption and higher performance, GV-NTITAN-6GD-B also supports NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround. Users can experience broader, richer gaming environments with the latest technological advancements. Bring games to life with NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single card, supercharged PhysX and 3D Vision, plus the unbeatable power of SLI.
Accessories for Gamers
GIGABYTE is committed to provide the best gaming experience and environment for gamers. The GV-NTITAN-6GD-B goes with not only the cards and adapters, but also with the best gifts for gamers. The extreme accuracy gaming mouse pad is made with high density polyester surface, which can enhances tracking precision. Gamers will never fluff during serious games. Large size and natural rubber base ensures stable grip even on high-speed movement.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-NTITAN-6GD-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning