February 20, 2013, City of Industry, CA - Prepare yourself for the highest levels of cutting-edge performance. iBUYPOWER is proud to announce the availability of NVIDIA's latest graphics beast: the GeForce GTX TITAN.
The new GeForce GTX TITAN is a single-GPU solution that's unlike anything else on the market. Coupled with a monstrous 6GB of GDDR5 video memory, GeForce GTX TITAN provides thrill-seeking gamers with unrelenting power.
"We know that gamers continue to demand the most from their systems, and providing our customers with the ability to build their performance systems with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX Titan is something we believe they will love," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER, "and we're really excited about putting GTX TITAN in some of our most unique systems, like Revolt."
iBUYPOWER recently shook the PC gaming industry with the launch of the Revolt, the company's daring take on PC system design. Despite its highly integrated and slim form factor, Revolt is fully GeForce GTX TITAN ready. But it doesn't stop there. A wide variety of systems is supported, including many of iBUYPOWER's custom gaming desktops. With larger gaming systems, customers will be able to take advantage of blistering performance by harnessing SLI.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller