February 20, 2013, City of Industry, CA - Prepare yourself for the highest levels of cutting-edge performance. iBUYPOWER is proud to announce the availability of NVIDIA's latest graphics beast: the GeForce GTX TITAN.
The new GeForce GTX TITAN is a single-GPU solution that's unlike anything else on the market. Coupled with a monstrous 6GB of GDDR5 video memory, GeForce GTX TITAN provides thrill-seeking gamers with unrelenting power.
"We know that gamers continue to demand the most from their systems, and providing our customers with the ability to build their performance systems with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX Titan is something we believe they will love," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER, "and we're really excited about putting GTX TITAN in some of our most unique systems, like Revolt."
iBUYPOWER recently shook the PC gaming industry with the launch of the Revolt, the company's daring take on PC system design. Despite its highly integrated and slim form factor, Revolt is fully GeForce GTX TITAN ready. But it doesn't stop there. A wide variety of systems is supported, including many of iBUYPOWER's custom gaming desktops. With larger gaming systems, customers will be able to take advantage of blistering performance by harnessing SLI.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines