CARLSBAD, Calif. - Feb. 20, 2013 - Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, announced the re-release of its peripheral lineup for Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm expansion, the highly anticipated next instalment of the acclaimed StarCraft franchise. The entire suite of StarCraft II peripherals, designed specifically for the prestigious real-time strategy (RTS) game, is once again available in all its glory. The line includes the Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse, the Razer Marauder StarCraft II Gaming Keyboard and the Razer Banshee StarCraft II Gaming Headset.
"The initial response we received on the announcement of the original StarCraft II peripherals was simply amazing and, as a way of giving back to our diehard fans and the StarCraft community, we want to make these products available once more," said Min-Liang Tan - co-founder, CEO and creative director of Razer. "These peripherals speak to the quality of Razer products as a whole and give StarCraft players the edge they crave on the battlefield."
The Razer Spectre, Razer Marauder and Razer Banshee all feature custom-backlighting to match any gaming rig and are able to electrify StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm gameplay through an APM (Actions-Per-Minute) Lighting System. The APM Lighting System offers a fully integrated gaming experience that responds directly to a player's maneuvers and speed, providing vibrant performance feedback that gamers can see. Each peripheral also features a gaming-optimized design with an emphasis on portability for tournament play and is stylized with design elements from the StarCraft universe.
The announcement comes in the wake of StarCraft II's successful 2012 tournament season.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives