Miami, FL - February 19, 2013, 9:00 A.M. EST - ORIGIN PC announced today the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card to their award-winning desktops for gamers, artists, enthusiasts and professionals and will be available for sale starting on February 21, 2013. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN has a rare combination of raw power and efficiency to run today's most demanding games at the highest of resolutions. Featuring 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores and support for up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN takes the crown with the fastest graphics performance to date for a single GPU. ORIGIN PC has also worked closely with EK Water Blocks to be the first to offer their CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution and Professional Overclocking that will be available on TITAN's official launch date!
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Features:
- World's Fastest Single GPU Card
- 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- Chromium-plate Aluminum Design*
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking
- Up to 4-WAY SLI Support
- Exclusive CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling
- *Chromium-plate Aluminum Design is for air-cooled cards only.
"When NVIDIA first showed us TITAN, we were simply blown away by its single GPU performance on even the most demanding games and applications." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "Just wait until you see it running on an ORIGIN PC . With support of our CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution, Professional Overclocking and up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN brings us the first true gaming supercomputer."
Latest News Posts
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
- Google announce LTE-A, a Google-powered mobile network
- NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams