Miami, FL - February 19, 2013, 9:00 A.M. EST - ORIGIN PC announced today the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card to their award-winning desktops for gamers, artists, enthusiasts and professionals and will be available for sale starting on February 21, 2013. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN has a rare combination of raw power and efficiency to run today's most demanding games at the highest of resolutions. Featuring 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores and support for up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN takes the crown with the fastest graphics performance to date for a single GPU. ORIGIN PC has also worked closely with EK Water Blocks to be the first to offer their CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution and Professional Overclocking that will be available on TITAN's official launch date!
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Features:
- World's Fastest Single GPU Card
- 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- Chromium-plate Aluminum Design*
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking
- Up to 4-WAY SLI Support
- Exclusive CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling
- *Chromium-plate Aluminum Design is for air-cooled cards only.
"When NVIDIA first showed us TITAN, we were simply blown away by its single GPU performance on even the most demanding games and applications." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "Just wait until you see it running on an ORIGIN PC . With support of our CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution, Professional Overclocking and up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN brings us the first true gaming supercomputer."
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015