EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to officially release the EK-FC7990 incl. Backplate, a Full-Cover water block for undisputedly hottest gaming graphics card in the world - Radeon HD 7990 - bundled with aluminum backplate.
EK-FC7990 is a high performance full-cover water block engineered specifically for PowerColor/VTX3D/Club3D Radeon HD 7990 series graphics cards. This water block directly cools both GPUs, RAM as well as both VRMs (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC7990 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
EK also encloses the EK-FC7990 Backplate made of high precision CNC milled aluminium with black anodized finish. This backplate directly cools the memory IC on the backside of the circuit board as well as serves as an aesthetic add-on. Two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot, in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier, is also enclosed.
Up to four EK-FC7990 water blocks can be interconnected using EK-FC Terminal system or other methods of interconnectivity.
Included in the package:
- EK-FC7990 series water block
- EK-FC7990 Backplate
- EK-FC7990 2-slot I/O bracket
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal pads
- Installation manual
EK-FC7990 is available only in Nickel Acetal version meaning base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM acetal material. EK-FC7990 - Acetal+Nickel incl. Backplate comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 169.95€ (incl. VAT) and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance