EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to officially release the EK-FC7990 incl. Backplate, a Full-Cover water block for undisputedly hottest gaming graphics card in the world - Radeon HD 7990 - bundled with aluminum backplate.
EK-FC7990 is a high performance full-cover water block engineered specifically for PowerColor/VTX3D/Club3D Radeon HD 7990 series graphics cards. This water block directly cools both GPUs, RAM as well as both VRMs (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC7990 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
EK also encloses the EK-FC7990 Backplate made of high precision CNC milled aluminium with black anodized finish. This backplate directly cools the memory IC on the backside of the circuit board as well as serves as an aesthetic add-on. Two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot, in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier, is also enclosed.
Up to four EK-FC7990 water blocks can be interconnected using EK-FC Terminal system or other methods of interconnectivity.
Included in the package:
- EK-FC7990 series water block
- EK-FC7990 Backplate
- EK-FC7990 2-slot I/O bracket
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal pads
- Installation manual
EK-FC7990 is available only in Nickel Acetal version meaning base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM acetal material. EK-FC7990 - Acetal+Nickel incl. Backplate comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 169.95€ (incl. VAT) and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' breaks through $15 million prize pool
- Windows 10 launches on July 29, but you'll probably have to wait
- Next Car Game sees downgraded graphics with its latest update
- Gamers claim Elite: Dangerous graphics have been watered down
- Sony's latest PS4 uses up to 18% less power, also weighs less
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors