EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to officially release the EK-FC7990 incl. Backplate, a Full-Cover water block for undisputedly hottest gaming graphics card in the world - Radeon HD 7990 - bundled with aluminum backplate.
EK-FC7990 is a high performance full-cover water block engineered specifically for PowerColor/VTX3D/Club3D Radeon HD 7990 series graphics cards. This water block directly cools both GPUs, RAM as well as both VRMs (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC7990 water block also features a high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
EK also encloses the EK-FC7990 Backplate made of high precision CNC milled aluminium with black anodized finish. This backplate directly cools the memory IC on the backside of the circuit board as well as serves as an aesthetic add-on. Two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot, in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier, is also enclosed.
Up to four EK-FC7990 water blocks can be interconnected using EK-FC Terminal system or other methods of interconnectivity.
Included in the package:
- EK-FC7990 series water block
- EK-FC7990 Backplate
- EK-FC7990 2-slot I/O bracket
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal pads
- Installation manual
EK-FC7990 is available only in Nickel Acetal version meaning base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM acetal material. EK-FC7990 - Acetal+Nickel incl. Backplate comes with Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of 169.95€ (incl. VAT) and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Apple scrambles to release fix for widespread iMessage glitch
- Migration from PCs towards wearables and IoT expected at Computex 2015
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award