New BenQ G Series LCD Displays Bring Luxury Full HD Viewing within Affordable Reach
BenQ, a world-leading display provider and pioneer in the 16:9 aspect ratio, launched today their new G Series of Full HD 1080p LCD monitors, with 10 models ranging from 15.6" wide to 24" wide. Blending solid reliability with must-have features, the G Series specifically aims to make 16:9 Full HD/HD viewing more affordable than ever for consumers. This new series joins BenQ's already extensive offerings under the M and E Series, and reaffirms BenQ as the ultimate 16:9 Full HD/HD solution provider for high-end multimedia to value performance needs.
"16:9 is without doubt the superlative format, perfectly matched to today's Full HD content for flawless viewing," said Peter Chen, General Manager of the BenQ Technology Product Center. "Our goal with the G Series was to transform this new "luxury" standard into a common household standard so that 16:9 perfection is an affordable reality everyone can experience." The G Series is comprised of five 720p models and five 1080p models. The 20" G2020HD/HDA, 18.5" G920HD/HDA, and 15.6" G610HDA display Full HD/HD content in its native 16:9 format in exquisite 720p high definition without the distortion, resizing, or black bars that plague 16:10 displays.
For uncompromised enjoyment of the latest 1080p games and Blu-ray movies, discerning consumers may choose the Full HD 24" G2411HD/HDA, 23.6" G2410HD, or 21.5" G2220HD/HDA. These five displays offer 100% dot-to-dot matching with Full HD 1080p content for ultimate picture quality and the best possible, highest definition. With numerous size and resolution options, consumers have ample choices to meet their specific usage needs, whether for work, leisure, and/or play; adding Full HD/HD amazement to the family room, office, bedroom, dorm, studio, and beyond. Dynamic contrast ratios range from 10,000:1 to 40,000:1 with 5ms response time or 2ms GTG response times. Senseye+photo, an exclusive image enhancement engine, comes standard on all models and features optimized Standard, Dynamic, Photo, Movie, and even NSTL-certified sRGB preset modes.
The G2410HD and G2411HD/HDA are further enhanced by AMA Technology (Advanced Motion Accelerator) for increased brightness and faster response time. All models ("HD" and "HDA") incorporate D-Sub; "HD" models also have future-proof DVI; while HDMI, DVI, D-Sub, and headphone jack distinguish the G2411HD. Among the G Series, three models are classified as "ultra-green" for reducing environmental impact and enhancing cost-performance. The G920HD/HDA and G610HDA boast a unique 2-lamp design that emits a bright 300 nits and 250 nits, respectively, while saving substantial energy and drastically cutting carbon dioxide and mercury emissions.
BenQ's G Series will be available worldwide with initial launch in China at the end of January.
Latest News Posts
- DayZ 0.60 beta features DX11 renderer, massively improved framerates
- Secure Your Online Browsing with Celo VPN
- Hulu will stream live TV in 2017
- Radeon 16.5.1 driver includes big Forza performance increases
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini