New BenQ G Series LCD Displays Bring Luxury Full HD Viewing within Affordable Reach
BenQ, a world-leading display provider and pioneer in the 16:9 aspect ratio, launched today their new G Series of Full HD 1080p LCD monitors, with 10 models ranging from 15.6" wide to 24" wide. Blending solid reliability with must-have features, the G Series specifically aims to make 16:9 Full HD/HD viewing more affordable than ever for consumers. This new series joins BenQ's already extensive offerings under the M and E Series, and reaffirms BenQ as the ultimate 16:9 Full HD/HD solution provider for high-end multimedia to value performance needs.
"16:9 is without doubt the superlative format, perfectly matched to today's Full HD content for flawless viewing," said Peter Chen, General Manager of the BenQ Technology Product Center. "Our goal with the G Series was to transform this new "luxury" standard into a common household standard so that 16:9 perfection is an affordable reality everyone can experience." The G Series is comprised of five 720p models and five 1080p models. The 20" G2020HD/HDA, 18.5" G920HD/HDA, and 15.6" G610HDA display Full HD/HD content in its native 16:9 format in exquisite 720p high definition without the distortion, resizing, or black bars that plague 16:10 displays.
For uncompromised enjoyment of the latest 1080p games and Blu-ray movies, discerning consumers may choose the Full HD 24" G2411HD/HDA, 23.6" G2410HD, or 21.5" G2220HD/HDA. These five displays offer 100% dot-to-dot matching with Full HD 1080p content for ultimate picture quality and the best possible, highest definition. With numerous size and resolution options, consumers have ample choices to meet their specific usage needs, whether for work, leisure, and/or play; adding Full HD/HD amazement to the family room, office, bedroom, dorm, studio, and beyond. Dynamic contrast ratios range from 10,000:1 to 40,000:1 with 5ms response time or 2ms GTG response times. Senseye+photo, an exclusive image enhancement engine, comes standard on all models and features optimized Standard, Dynamic, Photo, Movie, and even NSTL-certified sRGB preset modes.
The G2410HD and G2411HD/HDA are further enhanced by AMA Technology (Advanced Motion Accelerator) for increased brightness and faster response time. All models ("HD" and "HDA") incorporate D-Sub; "HD" models also have future-proof DVI; while HDMI, DVI, D-Sub, and headphone jack distinguish the G2411HD. Among the G Series, three models are classified as "ultra-green" for reducing environmental impact and enhancing cost-performance. The G920HD/HDA and G610HDA boast a unique 2-lamp design that emits a bright 300 nits and 250 nits, respectively, while saving substantial energy and drastically cutting carbon dioxide and mercury emissions.
BenQ's G Series will be available worldwide with initial launch in China at the end of January.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller