New BenQ G Series LCD Displays Bring Luxury Full HD Viewing within Affordable Reach
BenQ, a world-leading display provider and pioneer in the 16:9 aspect ratio, launched today their new G Series of Full HD 1080p LCD monitors, with 10 models ranging from 15.6" wide to 24" wide. Blending solid reliability with must-have features, the G Series specifically aims to make 16:9 Full HD/HD viewing more affordable than ever for consumers. This new series joins BenQ's already extensive offerings under the M and E Series, and reaffirms BenQ as the ultimate 16:9 Full HD/HD solution provider for high-end multimedia to value performance needs.
"16:9 is without doubt the superlative format, perfectly matched to today's Full HD content for flawless viewing," said Peter Chen, General Manager of the BenQ Technology Product Center. "Our goal with the G Series was to transform this new "luxury" standard into a common household standard so that 16:9 perfection is an affordable reality everyone can experience." The G Series is comprised of five 720p models and five 1080p models. The 20" G2020HD/HDA, 18.5" G920HD/HDA, and 15.6" G610HDA display Full HD/HD content in its native 16:9 format in exquisite 720p high definition without the distortion, resizing, or black bars that plague 16:10 displays.
For uncompromised enjoyment of the latest 1080p games and Blu-ray movies, discerning consumers may choose the Full HD 24" G2411HD/HDA, 23.6" G2410HD, or 21.5" G2220HD/HDA. These five displays offer 100% dot-to-dot matching with Full HD 1080p content for ultimate picture quality and the best possible, highest definition. With numerous size and resolution options, consumers have ample choices to meet their specific usage needs, whether for work, leisure, and/or play; adding Full HD/HD amazement to the family room, office, bedroom, dorm, studio, and beyond. Dynamic contrast ratios range from 10,000:1 to 40,000:1 with 5ms response time or 2ms GTG response times. Senseye+photo, an exclusive image enhancement engine, comes standard on all models and features optimized Standard, Dynamic, Photo, Movie, and even NSTL-certified sRGB preset modes.
The G2410HD and G2411HD/HDA are further enhanced by AMA Technology (Advanced Motion Accelerator) for increased brightness and faster response time. All models ("HD" and "HDA") incorporate D-Sub; "HD" models also have future-proof DVI; while HDMI, DVI, D-Sub, and headphone jack distinguish the G2411HD. Among the G Series, three models are classified as "ultra-green" for reducing environmental impact and enhancing cost-performance. The G920HD/HDA and G610HDA boast a unique 2-lamp design that emits a bright 300 nits and 250 nits, respectively, while saving substantial energy and drastically cutting carbon dioxide and mercury emissions.
BenQ's G Series will be available worldwide with initial launch in China at the end of January.
Latest News Posts
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Report: Crytek Shanghai studio closes due to unpaid rent
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti