San Jose, California - February 11, 2013 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, announces its USB 3.0 Express RC4 has been certified for usage with Windows To Go, a new feature of Microsoft's Windows 8 Enterprise edition. The RC4 is SuperTalent's second drive to be certified to date. Windows To Go enables enterprises to provision a full corporate image on an external USB drive which users can boot and operate from almost any PC. SuperTalent plans to continue to work with firms to unveil its "hardware secure" version in the near future.
Certified through the Windows 8 Hardware certification kit, Super Talent's RC4 is one of the world's top USB 3.0 drives with SSD technology; it provides high random read/write speed capabilities and reports itself as fixed media. Super Talent's RC4 meets and surpasses many of the performance requirements of Windows To Go certified drives.
"We are pleased to announce SuperTalent's second Windows To Go certified drive, the RC4. We are committed to providing our customers with a rich, consistent, and personalized Windows 8 experience even when they run Windows 8 from a USB drive. Super Talent continues to offer drives specifically optimized for Windows To Go to help us fulfill this vision" - Stella Chernyak; Senior Enterprise, Microsoft.
The integration of SSD technology enables the RC4 to deliver exceptional real world performance with outstanding reliability. Using the SSD firmware, the RC4 is over-provisioned at an enterprise level of 10 percent. This change significantly elevates the drive's performance and increases the product's longevity and reliability.
The RC4 includes four channels of NAND flash with a high performance, low power consuming-JMicron SSD/bridge controller. Above this, it is the enterprise level provisioning that allows for incredible 4K random sequential read/write scores-making the RC4 ideal for loading applications. With STT's drive it is just as quick and easy to run a program on the RC4 as it would be to run it on your own SSD.
"We are pleased to announce the certification of our second USB 3.0 drive with Windows To Go. Microsoft Corp. is a valued partner of SuperTalent Technology. Our R&D team has been devoted to a successful launch for both partners." - Abraham Ma, CEO, Super Talent Technology
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- North Americans to spend most on mobile game purchases
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus