San Jose, California - February 11, 2013 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, announces its USB 3.0 Express RC4 has been certified for usage with Windows To Go, a new feature of Microsoft's Windows 8 Enterprise edition. The RC4 is SuperTalent's second drive to be certified to date. Windows To Go enables enterprises to provision a full corporate image on an external USB drive which users can boot and operate from almost any PC. SuperTalent plans to continue to work with firms to unveil its "hardware secure" version in the near future.
Certified through the Windows 8 Hardware certification kit, Super Talent's RC4 is one of the world's top USB 3.0 drives with SSD technology; it provides high random read/write speed capabilities and reports itself as fixed media. Super Talent's RC4 meets and surpasses many of the performance requirements of Windows To Go certified drives.
"We are pleased to announce SuperTalent's second Windows To Go certified drive, the RC4. We are committed to providing our customers with a rich, consistent, and personalized Windows 8 experience even when they run Windows 8 from a USB drive. Super Talent continues to offer drives specifically optimized for Windows To Go to help us fulfill this vision" - Stella Chernyak; Senior Enterprise, Microsoft.
The integration of SSD technology enables the RC4 to deliver exceptional real world performance with outstanding reliability. Using the SSD firmware, the RC4 is over-provisioned at an enterprise level of 10 percent. This change significantly elevates the drive's performance and increases the product's longevity and reliability.
The RC4 includes four channels of NAND flash with a high performance, low power consuming-JMicron SSD/bridge controller. Above this, it is the enterprise level provisioning that allows for incredible 4K random sequential read/write scores-making the RC4 ideal for loading applications. With STT's drive it is just as quick and easy to run a program on the RC4 as it would be to run it on your own SSD.
"We are pleased to announce the certification of our second USB 3.0 drive with Windows To Go. Microsoft Corp. is a valued partner of SuperTalent Technology. Our R&D team has been devoted to a successful launch for both partners." - Abraham Ma, CEO, Super Talent Technology
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand