HighPoint Announces World's Lowest Cost and High Performing RAID 5 Hybrid SATA and SAS Compatible Controller
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2684 - the newest member to the world's lowest cost and high performing RAID 5 SATA and SAS compatible series controllers.
The flexible connectivity of the RocketRAID 2684 has a single internal SFF-8087 connector and a single external SFF-8088 connector to simplify cable connectivity. The RocketRAID 2684 is capable of supporting large capacity SATA hard drives up to 1.5TB (Terabyte) and higher performing SAS (15,0000 RPM) hard drives. The RocketRAID 2684 small form factor design and flexible connectivity is perfectly designed for media servers, (SMB) small to medium businesses and workstations.
The RocketRAID 2684 features 1 internal SFF-8087 and 1 external SFF-8088 port, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10, 50 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
The RocketRAID 2684 is newest member to the RocketRAID 2600 low cost and high performance RAID 5 SATA and SAS compatible series. A review from Tom's Hardware proves that "The RocketRAID 2640X4 provides almost the same throughput as Adaptec's RAID 5405 entry level controller when running RAID 0 or RAID 5."
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of SAS and SATA RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4