HighPoint Announces World's Lowest Cost and High Performing RAID 5 Hybrid SATA and SAS Compatible Controller
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA solutions for over 13 years, is announcing the RocketRAID 2684 - the newest member to the world's lowest cost and high performing RAID 5 SATA and SAS compatible series controllers.
The flexible connectivity of the RocketRAID 2684 has a single internal SFF-8087 connector and a single external SFF-8088 connector to simplify cable connectivity. The RocketRAID 2684 is capable of supporting large capacity SATA hard drives up to 1.5TB (Terabyte) and higher performing SAS (15,0000 RPM) hard drives. The RocketRAID 2684 small form factor design and flexible connectivity is perfectly designed for media servers, (SMB) small to medium businesses and workstations.
The RocketRAID 2684 features 1 internal SFF-8087 and 1 external SFF-8088 port, bus connectivity at PCI-Express x4, support RAID levels ranging from 0, 1, 5, 10, 50 and JBOD and scalable up to 128 devices via SAS expander. Support for a wide range of operating systems, compatible with major third party devices and fully integrated with HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture and universal RAID Management Suite.
The RocketRAID 2684 is newest member to the RocketRAID 2600 low cost and high performance RAID 5 SATA and SAS compatible series. A review from Tom's Hardware proves that "The RocketRAID 2640X4 provides almost the same throughput as Adaptec's RAID 5405 entry level controller when running RAID 0 or RAID 5."
HighPoint provides a full spectrum of SAS and SATA RAID HBA solutions for wide scale storage applications. We are long recognized as an innovator of RAID HBA technology. For over 13 years we have continuously developed cutting edge RAID technologies to satisfy the industry's ever-changing storage requirements.
HighPoint has a successful track record of delivering products to fortune 500 companies and global storage providers. Today, HighPoint has regional sales offices and world-wide distribution networks to better serve customers locally.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015