QNAP, Inc. launches its latest mid level NAS Series, the TS-x69 Pro and TS-x69L Series with XBMC. The TS-x69 Pro and L series are powered by an Intel Atom 2.13 GHz Dual-Core processor with expandable memory up to 3GB. The XBMC Media Center feature allows users to directly connect the NAS through their TV's HDMI port for direct media playback.
Users can now watch their favorite movies, videos, listen to their favorite music, and view their photos directly on their TV. With XBMC, users can also manage their video library, create/manage their own personal music playlists and create their own photo slideshows. "We are very thrilled to bring the exciting, feature loaded XBMC Media Center to QNAP users," said Ivan Hsu, Marketing Sales Director for QNAP.
"XBMC has a very strong, loyal following and their user community is ever growing. The addition of this revolutionary application turns your NAS device into a home multimedia component," he added.
Pricing and Availability
The TS-x69 Pro and L series come in 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8 bay models with prices ranging from $479 for the 2-bay models to $1,099 for the 8 bay models.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD