ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today refreshes the extra small ZBOX nano XS series. The refreshed ZOTAC ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics maintains the pocket-sized form factor while delivering an extra injection of performance.
"ZOTAC is pleased to deliver AMD's latest Brazos 2.0 platform in our tiny ZBOX nano XS chassis. The latest update brings greater performance while reducing power consumption from the previous generation," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics is available as a barebones or with 2 GB of DDR3 memory and a 64 GB SSD (PLUS). Users are free to install their preferred operating system on the ZOTAC ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics - the system is Windows 8, 7 and OpenELEC ready.
- ZOTAC Refreshes ZBOX nano XS series
- New AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics processor
- AMD E2-1800 APU
Dual-core (1.7 GHz)
PLUS models available with preinstalled memory and hard drive
- 2 GB DDR3
- 64 GB mSATA SSD
- HDMI output
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (USB)
- High-amperage USB charging capable (yellow ports)
- Bundled MCE-compatible remote w/ USB IR receiver
- Bundled VESA75/100 mount
ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 Graphics Specifications:
Latest News Posts
- Mad Catz CEO & Chairman resign after poor quarterly results
- Metal Gear Online getting a new expansion 'Cloaked in Silence'
- World of Tanks update 9,14 is gonna be big, plenty of bang to it
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- The Division's open beta launches next week, coming first to Xbox One
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance