NEWARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today introduced the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini, a slim protective keyboard cover designed to enhance the iPad mini experience. The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini helps you make the most of everything you do on your iPad mini - from enjoying apps, movies and photos to giving you a comfortable typing experience - while keeping your tablet's thin, light and sleek style.
"We are excited to bring the award-winning Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover design - recognized across the industry as the best mobile keyboard for iPad - to the iPad mini," said Alexis Richard, director of brand development for tablet accessories. "Think of it as the other half of your iPad mini. Its clever seven-inch design fits perfectly with the iPad mini while offering full-size keys for easy typing, saving your screen space for content."
Attaching securely with the click of powerful integrated magnets, the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini has a slim aluminum cover that matches the iPad mini and brings durable protection to it with minimal weight. When you're ready to use it, flip the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini around to reveal its built-in Bluetooth EasyType keyboard, offering a traditional typing layout in a small seven-inch form factor, plus iPad mini function shortcut keys for the commands you use most often, such as copy and paste. It also doubles as a hands-free view stand so you can use your iPad mini without having to hold it.
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini has an instant On/Off feature, which means your iPad mini automatically wakes up when you open the cover and switches to standby when you close it. The keyboard itself has a three-month battery life (based on usage of two hours per day) so you can spend more time exploring your new tablet and less time worrying about your keyboard losing power.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in February 2013, for a suggested retail price of $79.99. For more information please visit http://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology