Taipei, Taiwan - 4th February, 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with superior quality, announced today, the world's fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit - "Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2800MHz C11-13-13-35 @ 1.65v Memory kit".
G.SKILL - world renowned for producing memory modules at extreme speeds, has once again proven as "a brand to be reckoned with" in the DDR3 memory sector by announcing the world's fastest DDR3 32GB Memory kit, adding 32GB kit to the world's dominating DDR3 Series - G.SKILL "Trident X". The new Trident X 32GB kit - F3-2800C11Q-32GTXD features 4 sticks of 8GB memory modules, which will fit perfectly on Z77 chipset & IVY Bridge CPU, and it's also the one and only 32GB Memory kit running @ 2800MHz CL11 in the market today.
Being the first to introduce such large capacity memory kit running at an incredible speed of 2800MHz, G.SKILL continues to impress power users/professional overclockers by offering the best memory solution with highest quality.
(Picture below shows the memory modules running over 15hrs of stress test on "Mem Test Pro" with ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Motherboard & INTEL i7 3770K processor.)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX may have split D-pad and share button
- GeForce 372.70 driver prepares you for Battlefield 1
- Samsung's 14nm Exynos mobile SoC boosts CPU power by 70%
- How you can launch your own Bitcoin business
- No Man's Sky patched to v1.07, huge list of improvements
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules