Taipei, Taiwan - 4th February, 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with superior quality, announced today, the world's fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit - "Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2800MHz C11-13-13-35 @ 1.65v Memory kit".
G.SKILL - world renowned for producing memory modules at extreme speeds, has once again proven as "a brand to be reckoned with" in the DDR3 memory sector by announcing the world's fastest DDR3 32GB Memory kit, adding 32GB kit to the world's dominating DDR3 Series - G.SKILL "Trident X". The new Trident X 32GB kit - F3-2800C11Q-32GTXD features 4 sticks of 8GB memory modules, which will fit perfectly on Z77 chipset & IVY Bridge CPU, and it's also the one and only 32GB Memory kit running @ 2800MHz CL11 in the market today.
Being the first to introduce such large capacity memory kit running at an incredible speed of 2800MHz, G.SKILL continues to impress power users/professional overclockers by offering the best memory solution with highest quality.
(Picture below shows the memory modules running over 15hrs of stress test on "Mem Test Pro" with ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Motherboard & INTEL i7 3770K processor.)
Latest News Posts
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling