Taipei, Taiwan - 4th February, 2013 - G.SKILL International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with superior quality, announced today, the world's fastest DDR3 32GB Memory Kit - "Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2800MHz C11-13-13-35 @ 1.65v Memory kit".
G.SKILL - world renowned for producing memory modules at extreme speeds, has once again proven as "a brand to be reckoned with" in the DDR3 memory sector by announcing the world's fastest DDR3 32GB Memory kit, adding 32GB kit to the world's dominating DDR3 Series - G.SKILL "Trident X". The new Trident X 32GB kit - F3-2800C11Q-32GTXD features 4 sticks of 8GB memory modules, which will fit perfectly on Z77 chipset & IVY Bridge CPU, and it's also the one and only 32GB Memory kit running @ 2800MHz CL11 in the market today.
Being the first to introduce such large capacity memory kit running at an incredible speed of 2800MHz, G.SKILL continues to impress power users/professional overclockers by offering the best memory solution with highest quality.
(Picture below shows the memory modules running over 15hrs of stress test on "Mem Test Pro" with ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Motherboard & INTEL i7 3770K processor.)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives