Colorado Springs, CO, February 4, 2013 - Storage industry innovator X-IO Technologies today announced that it has been named as a hardware partner for the worldwide network of Microsoft Technology Centers (MTCs). This partnership will allow enterprise customers to test X-IO's ISE intelligent storage elements as part of the high-performance MTC architecture, ultimately facilitating clear technical documentation about the crucial role played by storage in data center performance.
"X-IO is a strong addition to our Alliances Program, providing a unique storage solution that helps users get the most out of their Microsoft deployments," said Chuck McCann, Worldwide MTC Alliances Program Director, Microsoft. "Its ISE solutions have performed very impressively with Microsoft software to date, and we look forward to further testing in our technology centers."
MTCs are collaborative environments that provide Microsoft customers with access to innovative technologies and world-class expertise, enabling them to envision, design, and deploy solutions to meet their exact needs. The MTC Alliances program comprises industry leaders in hardware, software and services who provide their resources to these environments. By working together to create and drive joint initiatives and offerings, the MTCs and their partners provide customers with the newest and most cutting edge products and services during an MTC engagement.
"X-IO is delighted to expand our already robust working relationship with Microsoft," said Rick Nelson, VP, X-IO. "This program will clearly demonstrate how X-IO's cost effective, high performance storage plays a critical role in getting the most out of Microsoft's modern operating system, server and productivity software."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- Battlefield 1 beta will run for eight days
- Turn into a certified hacker with premium training
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller