Miami, FL - February 4th, 2013, 9:00 A.M. EST - ORIGIN PC announced today its exclusive in-game technical support client, the ORIGIN Nexus. Powered by Xfire , the world's premier online destination for millions of gamers, the ORIGIN Nexus client allows customers to contact ORIGIN PC's award-winning support team, in or out of gameplay, for any technical support related questions.
ORIGIN Nexus also features the ability to chat with friends within the Xfire community, screen record gameplay, conveniently launch PC game favorites and much more. The ORIGIN Nexus client is an optional install, at no cost, to all current and new ORIGIN PC customers.
ORIGIN PC raised the bar for gamers when it first announced their standard Lifetime 24/7 U.S.-based support, and now extends that legacy by offering free in-game technical chat support with the new ORIGIN Nexus client.
ORIGIN Nexus Features
- In-Game Technical Chat Support*
- In-Game Instant Messaging With Friends
- In-Game Internet Browsing
- Take Screenshots and Videos of Your Gameplay
- Live Broadcast Your Gameplay
"ORIGIN PC's focus has always been to provide the best PC experience to our customers and we are proud to continue our legacy of providing the best support in the PC industry," said Kevin Wasielewski, CEO and co-founder, ORIGIN PC. "Thanks to the great client from the Xfire team, ORIGIN Nexus makes it even more convenient for our customers to contact us without ever having to leave their game, and we're really excited to be the first and only company to offer this new level of support in our industry."
"This partnership is a no-brainer," said Paul Kim, CEO, Xfire. "Origin is quickly becoming one of the premiere providers of high performance gaming systems, and establishing this relationship exemplifies our commitment to working with partners that provide hard core gamers with the best hardware, tools and content in the industry."
*During normal office business hours from 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. EST
For more detailed information, screenshots, and a tutorial video regarding ORIGIN Nexus visit: http://www.originpc.com/nexus
Latest News Posts
- One interesting marketing video - MSI shows you how to build a PC
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- ESL brags 8.78 million unique viewers on Twitch.TV over Katowice event
- Computer coding class takes off at infamous San Quentin prison
- Telstra offers updated plans with TV-streaming trials, not Netflix
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi