Taipei, Taiwan, 4th February, 2013 - GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacture, is excited to announce the GIGABYTE Through My Eyes Photo Contest on GIGABYTE VGA Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.VGA). From today to 24th February 2013, just express your creativity with any GIGABYTE product, you will have a chance to win a GIGABYTE GTX650 Ti graphics card!
Win Yourself an Awesome Prize
From 4th to 24th February 2013, fans from all over the world are encouraged to enter the photo contest on GIGABYTE VGA Facebook. 3 lucky fans will have a chance to win the GTX650 Ti graphics cards!
How do I join?
- Go to our Facebook page, click the tab "Photo Contest"
- Take a photo with any GIGABYTE product you have.
- You can edit your photo to make it look better.
- Leave a comment to share your thoughts about your photos.
A total of three GTX650 Ti (GV-N65TOC-2GI) graphics cards will be given away to 3 lucky winners!
How long do I have?
The contest is open from now until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday 24th February. The winners will be announced before the end of that week.
Sneak peek of the BIG PRIZE - GV-N65TOC-2GI
GV-N65TOC-2GI with GIGABYTE WINDFORCE™ 2X cooling system
GV-N65TOC-2GI features WINDFORCE 2X cooling technology which includes two 100mm inclined fans and two pure copper heat pipes. With 100mm fans, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs 31dB at full loading. Each fan has 30.5 CFM airflow to enhance heat dissipation. With king-size fans and inclined fan design, heat can dissipate quickly by the most effective airflow.
For more details about GIGABYTE Through My Eyes Photo Contest, please visit GIGABYTE VGA Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.VGA
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines