Taipei, Taiwan, 4th February, 2013 - GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacture, is excited to announce the GIGABYTE Through My Eyes Photo Contest on GIGABYTE VGA Facebook fan page (http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.VGA). From today to 24th February 2013, just express your creativity with any GIGABYTE product, you will have a chance to win a GIGABYTE GTX650 Ti graphics card!
Win Yourself an Awesome Prize
From 4th to 24th February 2013, fans from all over the world are encouraged to enter the photo contest on GIGABYTE VGA Facebook. 3 lucky fans will have a chance to win the GTX650 Ti graphics cards!
How do I join?
- Go to our Facebook page, click the tab "Photo Contest"
- Take a photo with any GIGABYTE product you have.
- You can edit your photo to make it look better.
- Leave a comment to share your thoughts about your photos.
A total of three GTX650 Ti (GV-N65TOC-2GI) graphics cards will be given away to 3 lucky winners!
How long do I have?
The contest is open from now until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday 24th February. The winners will be announced before the end of that week.
Sneak peek of the BIG PRIZE - GV-N65TOC-2GI
GV-N65TOC-2GI with GIGABYTE WINDFORCE™ 2X cooling system
GV-N65TOC-2GI features WINDFORCE 2X cooling technology which includes two 100mm inclined fans and two pure copper heat pipes. With 100mm fans, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs 31dB at full loading. Each fan has 30.5 CFM airflow to enhance heat dissipation. With king-size fans and inclined fan design, heat can dissipate quickly by the most effective airflow.
For more details about GIGABYTE Through My Eyes Photo Contest, please visit GIGABYTE VGA Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTE.VGA
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality slowly beginning take over of video game industry
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop