Extreme Memory Profile-Approved 1800MHz DDR3 Modules Offer System Builders Greater Choices to Increase Performance of Intel® Core2 Extreme-based PCs
Sydney, Australia - July 08, 2008 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its HyperX® 1800MHz DDR3 memory has been certified under the Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) validation program to offer PC builders and gaming enthusiasts more performance memory options and tuning flexibility when constructing high-performance systems using select Intel X38/X48-series chipsets.
"Customers building or upgrading Intel XMP-ready systems now have an 1800MHz HyperX XMP memory option to gain higher performance in their gaming and content creation systems," said Vaughan Nankivell Regional Manager - Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "Many of our motherboard partners, including ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte, have released XMP-ready offerings that can take immediate advantage of HyperX XMP-certified memory on current X38 and X48 platforms. We expect this also to be true for the soon to be released P45 chipsets."
When paired with select Intel X38/X48 series-based motherboards, Kingston HyperX modules (designated with an 'X' at the end of the part number) increase overall system performance. Designed for both the novice and experienced overclocker, the XMP profile allows for easy overclocking selection through predefined profiles in the BIOS or manual adjustment of Kingston HyperX XMP modules' frequency and timings.
Part Number, Capacity and Features :-
KHX14400D3K2/2GX, 2GB 1800MHz (CL8-8-8-24 @ 1.9v) kit of 2 optimized for Intel XMP
KHX13000D3LLK2/2GX, 2GB Low-Latency 1625MHz (CL7-7-7-20 @ 1.9v) kit of 2 optimized for Intel XMP
KHX11000D3LLK2/2GX, 2GB Low-Latency 1375MHz (CL7-7-7-20 @ 1.7v) kit of 2 optimized for Intel XMP
The HyperX 1800MHz 2GB XMP memory kits join previously Intel XMP-validated Kingston 1625MHz and 1375MHz DDR3 HyperX memory.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name: Kingston 1800MHz HyperX DDR3 Memory (KHX14400D3K2/2GX)
RRP for 2GB: AU$455, NZ$587
Warranty: Lifetime with 24/6 Support
Product link and Photos: http://www.kingston.com/hyperx/products/khx_ddr3.asp
Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio