Jetway Computer Corp., a leader in computer electronics and motherboard design and manufacturing, announced availability of the NF82 mini-ITX motherboard for AMD R-Series APU embedded processors, codenamed eTrinity. The eTrinity platform delivers a high-performance platform to SMB and embedded system integrators developing low-power small form factor mini-PC solutions with exceptional graphics performance.
Jetway is the first manufacturer to ship a mini-ITX motherboard supporting the new FS1r2 socket AMD R-Series APU. By using the FS1r2 socket, a system integrator can choose the price or performance they want, rather than be limited by a specific BGA processor soldered onto a motherboard. AMD is currently shipping four R-Series APU models through their AMD Authorized Embedded Distributors; Arrow, ASI, AVNET, Symmetry and Synnex. Below is a list of the available R-Series APU.
AMD R-Series APU (Socket FS1r2)
- R-464L, 2.3GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7660G, 35W
- R-460H, 1.9GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7640G, 35W
- R-272F, 2.7GHz, Dual-Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7520G, 35W
- R-268D, 2.5GHz, Dual -Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7420G, 35W
The Jetway NF82 is an ideal platform for Digital Signage supporting up to three simultaneous independent displays or one large display by using the built-in AMD Eyefinity Technology. Even more displays can be supported by installing a PCI Express x16 graphics card.
The rear I/O is loaded with ports, including 5.1 channel audio, dual gigabit LAN, four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort and two RS232 serial ports. Additional features include 5-year availability, six SATA3 6Gb/s ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, one mSATA / PCI Express Mini Card shared slot, supports up to 16GB memory, USB 3.0 and 2.0 internal headers, four internal serial port headers, 8-bit GPIO, watchdog system reset and a TPM 1.2 header.
The Jetway NF82 mini-ITX motherboard is now available at authorized resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand