Jetway Computer Corp., a leader in computer electronics and motherboard design and manufacturing, announced availability of the NF82 mini-ITX motherboard for AMD R-Series APU embedded processors, codenamed eTrinity. The eTrinity platform delivers a high-performance platform to SMB and embedded system integrators developing low-power small form factor mini-PC solutions with exceptional graphics performance.
Jetway is the first manufacturer to ship a mini-ITX motherboard supporting the new FS1r2 socket AMD R-Series APU. By using the FS1r2 socket, a system integrator can choose the price or performance they want, rather than be limited by a specific BGA processor soldered onto a motherboard. AMD is currently shipping four R-Series APU models through their AMD Authorized Embedded Distributors; Arrow, ASI, AVNET, Symmetry and Synnex. Below is a list of the available R-Series APU.
AMD R-Series APU (Socket FS1r2)
- R-464L, 2.3GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7660G, 35W
- R-460H, 1.9GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7640G, 35W
- R-272F, 2.7GHz, Dual-Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7520G, 35W
- R-268D, 2.5GHz, Dual -Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7420G, 35W
The Jetway NF82 is an ideal platform for Digital Signage supporting up to three simultaneous independent displays or one large display by using the built-in AMD Eyefinity Technology. Even more displays can be supported by installing a PCI Express x16 graphics card.
The rear I/O is loaded with ports, including 5.1 channel audio, dual gigabit LAN, four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort and two RS232 serial ports. Additional features include 5-year availability, six SATA3 6Gb/s ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, one mSATA / PCI Express Mini Card shared slot, supports up to 16GB memory, USB 3.0 and 2.0 internal headers, four internal serial port headers, 8-bit GPIO, watchdog system reset and a TPM 1.2 header.
The Jetway NF82 mini-ITX motherboard is now available at authorized resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology