Jetway Computer Corp., a leader in computer electronics and motherboard design and manufacturing, announced availability of the NF82 mini-ITX motherboard for AMD R-Series APU embedded processors, codenamed eTrinity. The eTrinity platform delivers a high-performance platform to SMB and embedded system integrators developing low-power small form factor mini-PC solutions with exceptional graphics performance.
Jetway is the first manufacturer to ship a mini-ITX motherboard supporting the new FS1r2 socket AMD R-Series APU. By using the FS1r2 socket, a system integrator can choose the price or performance they want, rather than be limited by a specific BGA processor soldered onto a motherboard. AMD is currently shipping four R-Series APU models through their AMD Authorized Embedded Distributors; Arrow, ASI, AVNET, Symmetry and Synnex. Below is a list of the available R-Series APU.
AMD R-Series APU (Socket FS1r2)
- R-464L, 2.3GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7660G, 35W
- R-460H, 1.9GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7640G, 35W
- R-272F, 2.7GHz, Dual-Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7520G, 35W
- R-268D, 2.5GHz, Dual -Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7420G, 35W
The Jetway NF82 is an ideal platform for Digital Signage supporting up to three simultaneous independent displays or one large display by using the built-in AMD Eyefinity Technology. Even more displays can be supported by installing a PCI Express x16 graphics card.
The rear I/O is loaded with ports, including 5.1 channel audio, dual gigabit LAN, four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort and two RS232 serial ports. Additional features include 5-year availability, six SATA3 6Gb/s ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, one mSATA / PCI Express Mini Card shared slot, supports up to 16GB memory, USB 3.0 and 2.0 internal headers, four internal serial port headers, 8-bit GPIO, watchdog system reset and a TPM 1.2 header.
The Jetway NF82 mini-ITX motherboard is now available at authorized resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood