Jetway Computer Corp., a leader in computer electronics and motherboard design and manufacturing, announced availability of the NF82 mini-ITX motherboard for AMD R-Series APU embedded processors, codenamed eTrinity. The eTrinity platform delivers a high-performance platform to SMB and embedded system integrators developing low-power small form factor mini-PC solutions with exceptional graphics performance.
Jetway is the first manufacturer to ship a mini-ITX motherboard supporting the new FS1r2 socket AMD R-Series APU. By using the FS1r2 socket, a system integrator can choose the price or performance they want, rather than be limited by a specific BGA processor soldered onto a motherboard. AMD is currently shipping four R-Series APU models through their AMD Authorized Embedded Distributors; Arrow, ASI, AVNET, Symmetry and Synnex. Below is a list of the available R-Series APU.
AMD R-Series APU (Socket FS1r2)
- R-464L, 2.3GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7660G, 35W
- R-460H, 1.9GHz, Quad-Core, 4MB Cache, Radeon HD 7640G, 35W
- R-272F, 2.7GHz, Dual-Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7520G, 35W
- R-268D, 2.5GHz, Dual -Core, 1MB Cache, Radeon HD 7420G, 35W
The Jetway NF82 is an ideal platform for Digital Signage supporting up to three simultaneous independent displays or one large display by using the built-in AMD Eyefinity Technology. Even more displays can be supported by installing a PCI Express x16 graphics card.
The rear I/O is loaded with ports, including 5.1 channel audio, dual gigabit LAN, four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort and two RS232 serial ports. Additional features include 5-year availability, six SATA3 6Gb/s ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, one mSATA / PCI Express Mini Card shared slot, supports up to 16GB memory, USB 3.0 and 2.0 internal headers, four internal serial port headers, 8-bit GPIO, watchdog system reset and a TPM 1.2 header.
The Jetway NF82 mini-ITX motherboard is now available at authorized resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling