BIOSTAR Launches AMD760G Chipset Mother Board
Taipei, Taiwan, January 19, 2009 - BIOSTAR MICROTECH INT'L CORP., a professional manufacturer of motherboards today announced the BIOSTAR TA760G M2+ / A760G M2+, powered by ATI's latest IGP-based chipset, the AM2-compatible 760G. 760G, a value-conscious alternative to the impressive 780G, is paired with AMD's SB710 south bridge and offers integrated Radeon 3000-series graphics.
Powered by ATI Radeon Graphics, DirectX® 10 introduces detail-rich images and dynamic interactivity for playing the latest DirectX® 10 games. AMD® 760G Chipset is designed up to 5200MT/s HyperTransport 3.0 (HT3.0) interface and PCI Express 2.0 x 16 graphics.
Socket AM2+ Phenom processors Support
Supported AMD® Socket AM2+ Quad /Triple Core processors, it delivers better over clocking capabilities with low power consumption. Phenom processor features dual-channel DDR2 1066 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s via HyperTransport 3.0 system bus.
ATI Hybrid CrossFireX Technology
ATI Hybrid CrossFireX takes your gaming experience to the next level, under a Windows Vista® environment. ATI Hybrid CrossFireX boosts PC performance by enabling the AMD 760 Chipset's integrated graphics processor and a discrete GPU (ATI Radeon HD 2400 Series ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series) to operate simultaneously with combined output to a single display for blis display for blisteringly-fast frame rates.
PCI Express 2.0 Support
PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture is offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing 5 GT/s of bandwidth. PCI Express 2.0 motherboards are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express products for broad support of PC peripherals.
HyperTransport 3.0 Support
Provides maximum 5200MT/s via HyperTransport 3.0 system bus. It really improves system efficiency for a High performance and faster Desktop.
Effortlessly update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering your OS. BIO-FLASHER is a convenient BIOS update tool. Just launch this tool and put the BIOS on USB Pen Driver before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or other complicated flash utility.
BIO-ReLife Technology let you to resume crushed BIOS data from a USB flash Pen Driver that put the new BIOS file. This considerate BIOS utility can restore your system and far from the BIOS Crush situation.
BIOSTAR offered 3 kind of over clocking settings (V6/V8/V12) that provided good, better, best O.C setting which turned in BIOSTAR Labs. The motherboard features the BIOSTAR T series Motherboards that allows users to conveniently load our preset BIOS settings. These BIOS settings giving users freedom to enjoy over clocking with simple instruction.
Tseries OC Utility
T-series OC utility is presents the most convenient Windows based system performance enhancement and manageability utility. Its 4 separated utility which included Over clocking, BIOS Update and H/W Monitoring. PC health for monitoring system status.
X.D.C (eXtreme Durable Capacitors)
BIOSTAR adopt with low ESR and high ripple conductive solid state caps provide sufficient, stable power supply to the CPU. Also the life-time can be more than 6.25 X of ordinary liquid caps.
BIOSTAR owned unique engineering PWM layout with low ESR and high ripple conductive solid state caps to provide sufficient, stable power supply to the CPU. And the same philosophy applies to our DDR design to enhance voltage stability of memory.
For additional information BISOTAR's latest AMD 760G series motherboards, please visit BIOSTAR website at http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en-us/t-series/introduction.php?S_ID=393
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4