Axiomtek announced the launch of the MANO872, a Mini ITX motherboard designed for the new 22nm 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processors in the LGA1155 socket with Intel Q77 Express chipset. With features of Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT), Intel Small Business Advantage solution, Intel Smart Response Technology, and Intel Rapid Storage Technology, the high-performance MANO872 delivers maximum security and manageability. This industrial-grade Mini ITX motherboard also supports 16 GB DDR3 1333/1600 system memory, PCI Express x16 Gen3, USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s with RAID, and Trusted Platform Module 1.2. With the new Intel HD Graphics with DX11 support, the embedded board features powerful graphic processing and three independent displays using the DisplayPort, DVI-I, and LVDS connectors on board. This platform is ideal performance for high-end industrial applications, such as storage server, POS, kiosk, medical, gaming, digital signage, and surveillance security monitoring.
"Axiomtek's MANO872, our new Mini ITX motherboard with 3rd Generation Intel Core processor family and Intel Q77 Express chipset. Its four SATA connectors allow storage requirements to be met with ease. Additionally, this motherboard offers four COM ports, four USB 2.0 ports as well as four USB 3.0 ports for system integrators in need of numerous and flexible interfaces. Users also can increase board functionality with one PCIe x16 and PCI Express Mini Card slots. Furthermore, the MANO872 enables support for up to three independent displays via DisplayPort, DVI-I and LVDS, making it ideal for multimedia and signage applications. It also supports iAMT 8.0, Intel RST, TPM 1.2, and SATA RAID for network-intensive applications. The outstanding MANO872 enables system developers to design extremely high-end applications," said David Chiu, PM of Product Planning Division at Axiomtek.
In terms of rich I/O ports, the MANO872 offers four USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two SATA-600 with RAID function, two SATA-300 (one with SATA DOM supported), two Gigabit LANs, four COM ports, DisplayPort, DVI-I, LVDS, digital I/O (4 channel IN and 4 channel OUT), and HD audio. One PCIe x16 is ready for a separate graphics card and one PCI Express Mini Card is for WiFi and 3G wireless communication modules. To ensure reliable operation, this compact embedded platform supports watchdog timer and hardware monitoring. The MANO872 also meets all requirements for the Windows 7 OS.
- Supports LGA1155 socket 3rd Generation Intel Core processors
- 2 204-pin SO-DIMM DDR3-1333/1600 MHz slots max. up to 16 GB
- PCIe x16 Gen3 supported
- 2 SATA-600 with RAID 0,1 supported
- 2 SATA-300 with 1 SATADOM supported
- 4 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- iAMT 8.0 and TPM 1.2 supported
- Triple view display via DisplayPort/DVI-I/LVDS
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card