(Oldenburg, Germany - January 24, 2013) With Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 and Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4, German software manufacturer Ashampoo releases their latest feature-rich home-use 3D architecture products for affordable planning and visualization of building and construction projects. For additional creative freedom, Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 offers fine-grained control over window and roof designs along with extensive file import and export facilities.
- Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 and Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4: Software to plan, visualize and communicate all of your exterior and interior building projects.
- New: Windows 8 compatible
- New: Extended project wizard (contractor, planner, location, floors, roof)
- New: 2D angle dimensioning, angle measurements, measurements through polygons
- New: Extensive area and volume calculations
- New: Create and design individual roof constructions (only in Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4)
- Price: $79.99 for Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 ($29.99 as upgrade license for previous users)
- Price: $299.99 for Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 ($119.97 as upgrade license for previous users)
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4
Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 is ideal to plan single rooms, apartments or entire houses including gardens. The CAD software comes with integrated 2D and 3D design views for detailled planning and visualization. Furnishing, extravagant roof constructions or creative garden layouts - Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 provides the right tools for the job. Most notable improvements over the predecessor include the extended project wizard, more powerful dimensioning and measuring tools and enhanced support for area and volume calculations.
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4
Our CAD flagship product, Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 builds on the performance and reliability of Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 and adds more creative freedom and interoperability. Swiftly design your own windows and roofs, create custom elevations and circular roofs or use timber constructions and corrugated sheets with ease. Exchange 2D models with other CAD applications through industry standard DXF/DWF export/import facilities and use the integrated Maxon 4D export to polish your models for high-quality presentation results.
"Ashampoo has a history of excellent CAD software and our latest editions offer even more extensive options to incorporate individual ideas into building projects. Our user feedback indicates that clear communication of design ideas to architects frequently proves to be an obstacle. Our products empower users to bring their ideas to paper themselves. And in typical Ashampoo fashion, one of our prime objectives remains: Keep it simple and easy to use.", says Tim Schiemann, product manager at Ashampoo.
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup