Great Choice for you HTPC Chassis- Thermaltake MeOrb
Lately, Thermaltake releases a new low profile cooler, MeOrb. It is only 47mm in height and can fit in your HTPC chassis. Users now don't need to worry about the overheat problem will happen to their lovely chassis and CPU.
MeOrb is designed to solve the thermal problem of HTPC. HTPC is very popular in the PC world because it is smaller and it is more stylish to display in a living room. However, the thermal problem can be a headache because the limited space. MeOrb's low height and good performance can help you to solve this problem.
MeOrb has many attractive features you cannot miss. First, MeOrb is equipped with two heatpipes and mirror coating copper base and they can maximize the transferring speed from the CPU to the aluminum fins. On the other hand, it also has the PWM function. Therefore, it can automatically adjust the fan speed between 800 and 1700 RPM according to the CPU temperature. Thermaltake design team also take care the noise problem. MeOrb's special fan blade will reduce the turbulence of the air flow. Users will not need to suffer for the annoying noise.
If you have a good-looking HTPC, you should make sure you have a good cooler to solve the thermal problem. MeOrb is the best choice for you. Now, find more about MeOrb from the official Web Site.
Latest News Posts
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4