Great Choice for you HTPC Chassis- Thermaltake MeOrb
Lately, Thermaltake releases a new low profile cooler, MeOrb. It is only 47mm in height and can fit in your HTPC chassis. Users now don't need to worry about the overheat problem will happen to their lovely chassis and CPU.
MeOrb is designed to solve the thermal problem of HTPC. HTPC is very popular in the PC world because it is smaller and it is more stylish to display in a living room. However, the thermal problem can be a headache because the limited space. MeOrb's low height and good performance can help you to solve this problem.
MeOrb has many attractive features you cannot miss. First, MeOrb is equipped with two heatpipes and mirror coating copper base and they can maximize the transferring speed from the CPU to the aluminum fins. On the other hand, it also has the PWM function. Therefore, it can automatically adjust the fan speed between 800 and 1700 RPM according to the CPU temperature. Thermaltake design team also take care the noise problem. MeOrb's special fan blade will reduce the turbulence of the air flow. Users will not need to suffer for the annoying noise.
If you have a good-looking HTPC, you should make sure you have a good cooler to solve the thermal problem. MeOrb is the best choice for you. Now, find more about MeOrb from the official Web Site.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015