Great Choice for you HTPC Chassis- Thermaltake MeOrb
Lately, Thermaltake releases a new low profile cooler, MeOrb. It is only 47mm in height and can fit in your HTPC chassis. Users now don't need to worry about the overheat problem will happen to their lovely chassis and CPU.
MeOrb is designed to solve the thermal problem of HTPC. HTPC is very popular in the PC world because it is smaller and it is more stylish to display in a living room. However, the thermal problem can be a headache because the limited space. MeOrb's low height and good performance can help you to solve this problem.
MeOrb has many attractive features you cannot miss. First, MeOrb is equipped with two heatpipes and mirror coating copper base and they can maximize the transferring speed from the CPU to the aluminum fins. On the other hand, it also has the PWM function. Therefore, it can automatically adjust the fan speed between 800 and 1700 RPM according to the CPU temperature. Thermaltake design team also take care the noise problem. MeOrb's special fan blade will reduce the turbulence of the air flow. Users will not need to suffer for the annoying noise.
If you have a good-looking HTPC, you should make sure you have a good cooler to solve the thermal problem. MeOrb is the best choice for you. Now, find more about MeOrb from the official Web Site.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix 4K copy-protection cracked, first leak appears
- Corsair announces new Bulldog that will ship in time for Christmas
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20