VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient computing platforms, today announced the VIA ARMTiGO A800, the world's smallest ARM system for embedded applications, including hotel automation, digital signage and, surveillance as well as for medical and healthcare applications.
Combining an 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC with two integrated GPUs, the VIA ARMTiGO A800 delivers robust performance and unbelievable power efficiency, maintaining an average power consumption of a mere 3.14W TDP. With a fanless, ultra-low-profile dustproof design measuring a mere 12.0cm x 12.5cm x 3.0 cm (W x D x H), the VIA ARMTiGO A800 can fit easily into any environment, whether it is behind a monitor or on the wall with a 7.5cm x 7.5cm VESA mount or placed alongside other devices.
"VIA is leveraging its advanced SFF system design expertise demonstrated in its market leading x86 ARTiGO systems to create a new family of smaller, lower power ARM based systems," said Epan Wu, Head of VIA Embedded, VIA Technologies, Inc. "The introduction of the ARM-based ARMTiGO A800 allows us to provide our customers with a comprehensive range of solutions in both leading processor architectures."
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi