Antec Nine Hundred Two Computer Case Announced
Antec, the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced that it is launching the Nine Hundred Two, the latest update to Antec's line of high-performance gaming cases. The Nine Hundred Two includes new enhancements designed specifically for hardcore gamers, such as increased cooling and maximized airflow. The Nine Hundred Two is designed to provide maximum cooling for gaming systems, which are known for exuding greater amounts of heat. Cooling features of the Nine Hundred Two include a perforated front bezel for superior air intake, and a massive top-mounted 200mm Big Boy 200(tm) exhaust fan with blue LED illumination. The Nine Hundred Two is also designed with power supply mounts located at the bottom of the case to improve thermal performance, along with HDD cages that act as air ducts for additional air intake.
Further cooling features include: Two front 120mm TriCool(tm) blue LED fans, one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) blue LED exhaust fan, an optional middle fan bracket, and a fan mount on the window side panel for graphics card cooling. Built-in, washable air filters help maintain optimal cooling, while rubber grommeted ports at the rear of the case allow gamers to mount external water cooling hardware.
The Nine Hundred Two features a classic black finish and sleek, aggressive design. The chassis supports Mini-ITX, microATX and Standard ATX motherboards, and features nine 5.25" drive bays for greater convenience.
The Nine Hundred Two also includes eight expansion slots to support multiple graphics cards and two front-loaded HDD cages that fit up to six hard disk drives. There is even a top tray to store your music player, digital camera or other accessories.
"Antec is dedicated to meeting the needs of gamers with products that are able to withstand the most cutting-edge systems out there," said Scott Richards, senior vice president for Antec. "Evolved from a successful design, the Nine Hundred Two continues to provide quiet operation and maximum cooling, as well as user flexibility to create gaming powerhouses."
Available for an estimated price of $164 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the Nine Hundred Two is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit: http://www.antec.com/usa/productDetails.php?lan=us&id=15920.
9 drive bays
- External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 3 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25"
Advanced cooling system:
- 1 rear 120 x 25mm TriCool blue LED exhaust fan
- 1 top 200 x 30mm "Big Boy" TriCool blue LED exhaust fan
- 2 front 120 x 25mm special black blue LED intake fans with front speed control
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25mm fan mount
- 1 middle (Optional) 120mm fan mount
Built-in washable air filters
8 expansion slots to support multiple graphics cards, including NVIDIA 3-way SLI
Front mounted I/O ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio In and Out (AC'97 and HDA compatible)
Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
No power supply included
- 19.4" (H) x 8.6" (W) x 18.6" (D)
- 49.3cm (H) x 21.8cm (W) x 47.2cm (D)
- 22.7" (H) x 11.3" (W) x 20.1" (D)
- 27.7 cm (H) x 28.8 cm (W) x 51 cm (D)
- Net: 25.4 lbs / 11.5 kg
- Gross: 28.9 lbs / 13.1 kg
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets.
Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Antec's offering of enclosures includes a wide range of cases, such as its advanced Performance One Series, sensible New Solution Series and VERIS family of media components designed for the home theater PC market. Antec's products also include industry-leading power supplies, such as its premium Signature Series, powerful TruePower Quattro Series and EarthWatts, one of the most environmentally friendly power supplies available. PC gamers are an increasingly significant consumer of performance components, and many Antec products are designed for the gaming demographic, like the premier gaming enclosure: the Twelve Hundred. Antec also offers a line of computer accessories comprising many original products, including its patented LED fans and notebook cooling solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives