AVADirect, a leading provider of custom server systems, is the first system builder to offer 2U server system with support for up to four GPU or Tesla card units. Never has the industry seen or utilized such a solution, so AVADirect was quick to support and provide such a solution for professionals and end-users to use to their advantage.
Thanks to ASUS, AVADirect is able to provide such a unique and ground-breaking solution. Using the ASUS ESC4000 G2 Black 2U server platform, specification of the server includes the following key features.
- Up to 512GB of DDR3 1600Mhz
- 8x 16x 3.0 PCI-E expansion slots, providing support for 4x dual-slot GPU or Tesla units.
- 8x SATA ports, with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 capabilities
- 8x Hot-swap bays
- Additional support for CentOS, RedHat, SuSE, and VMWare
- 1+1 Redundant 1620W 80PLUS Platinum Power Supply
The above options are just a handful of feature-rich, cutting-edge technologies that allows the ASUS ESC4000 G2 Black 2U server platform to assist AVADirect in their goal to continue offering spectacular, custom server products to corporation and consumer end-users. While the ESC4000 can be used for a multitude of purposes, performance will mostly shine through the allocation toward render farms, imagine generators, rack-mounted graphics workstations, and multi-display requirements for increased workspace productivity. There is no job the AVADirect 2U Rack Server ASUS ESC4000 G2 Tesla™ HPC Dual Xeon SATA Series Server System cannot complete; the possibilities are endless, and it starts with you! Experience the pure results of combined GPU/CPU performance, never before possible, in a 2U form factor.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- Elon Musk was very close to selling Tesla Motors to Google in 2013
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop